★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Daisy Chains - Grab the Daisies, Make the Chains!

07-24-2011, 01:50 PM
Send a message via ICQ to Jayenkai
Daisy Chains - Grab the Daisies, Make the Chains!

AppStore : 0.69/$0.99

Time for yet another "simplistic, but complex" game from the creator of SpikeDislike.

Daisy Chains sees you trying to gather up a large chain of daisies, whilst avoiding all the wandering bugs.
The bugs eat the daisies, so don't get too close.
Grab a chain, meet the target, then take 'em home.
Simple!

Youtube link | Pop Up

AppStore : 0.69/$0.99

Future enhancements : BG's, Different Bugs, Combo stuff, and more. .. oh, and GameCenter, obviously!
07-24-2011, 01:59 PM
You make some incredible original games!!

Last edited by yemi; 07-24-2011 at 03:25 PM.

07-24-2011, 03:03 PM
Thanks! Doing AGameAWeek helps flick through the random game ideas, so it's great for throwing out all the junk ideas! I try to keep my iOS stuff to the good ones!
07-24-2011, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayenkai View Post
Thanks! Doing AGameAWeek helps flick through the random game ideas, so it's great for throwing out all the junk ideas! I try to keep my iOS stuff to the good ones!
A game a week I wish I had that type of coding ability. Thats what makes your games so easy and fun to play. That type of work ethic shows in the types of games you make. I added the itunes link for you , good luck in this tough marketplace!
07-24-2011, 05:58 PM
Game Impressions

HD Gameplay Trailer (iPad 2):

Note:

First 15.Minutes of Gameplay.

This Guy is a Gameplay God but i will kick his Ass if he doesn`t switch to Unity or UDK in this century.
07-24-2011, 07:11 PM
Plenty of century left..

Getting started with new languages isn't really an issue for me, but getting USED to them takes some time.
If I could leap into Unity and just begin, I would, but I fear I'm starting to get too old for things like that!!

Enjoy the games! They might not look pretty, but they'll play well!!
(and start quickly!)
07-24-2011, 10:38 PM
Looks great on ipad!!
07-25-2011, 07:38 AM
People appear to be enjoying the game, so that's a good thing.
Make sure you spread the word, so I'm all super-motivated to keep up with the updates for it

As for how it looks on an iPad... Still a bit miffed that I don't have an iPad yet! Soon!!! (he says, many many months later!)
Suffice to say, once I get one, I'll work out all/any extra little kinks I may have left in, as well as fixing the whole HD thing, which I know is probably bugging a few people. (unless nobody noticed.. in which case, forget I said anything!)
07-28-2011, 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayenkai View Post
People appear to be enjoying the game, so that's a good thing.
Make sure you spread the word, so I'm all super-motivated to keep up with the updates for it

As for how it looks on an iPad... Still a bit miffed that I don't have an iPad yet! Soon!!! (he says, many many months later!)
Suffice to say, once I get one, I'll work out all/any extra little kinks I may have left in, as well as fixing the whole HD thing, which I know is probably bugging a few people. (unless nobody noticed.. in which case, forget I said anything!)
I love your sense of humor. Iam sure hopefully people start noticing the awesomeness of this game.
07-29-2011, 06:11 AM
Been doing the PR thing, today.
Apologies that I've kinda been ignoring the whole iDev scene this week, but been playing Nurse to my mother's almost-broken foot! iDev takes a back seat when family's unwell!

.. Have a PromoCode or three!
FA9AM63LM96E
9TNMYN66F6X9
F97TEFWP3MFF