★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *NOW FREE for a LIMITED TIME!*
a BAND of THIEVES has KILLED YOUR MASTER! NOW... it's TIME for REVENGE!

>>>

GRAB POWER-UPS, MASTER COMBOS, and KICK-BUTT in this EPIC ACTION ADVENTURE!

>>>

our hero's story began in a small, peaceful village, far from civilization. there, he studied under the tutelage of a sage elder, a daoist master. every day, he gained greater skill in the ancient art of kungfu. in this way, the days, months, and years went by, happily and without event

then one day, without warning, a gang of bandits fell upon the village. they pillaged, looted, and burned. determined to save the village, the elder master fought with all his energy, and all his might. at last, he drove the bandits away. but in his effort, he paid the ultimate price, sacrificing his life.

agonized, and holding the lifeless body of his elder master, our hero cried out to the heavens with a promise. he would avenge his master. he would take the daoist oath, and accept a burden of responsibility, of keeping the village safe. thus it was that our story began

>>>

+ stunningly BEAUTIFUL 2D ART
+ silky SMOOTH ANIMATIONS
+ a metric ton of SICK COMBOS
+ insane DEADLY STRIKES
+ super special ITEM DROPS

>>>

+ 27 epic GAME LEVELS
+ 11 item-producing ARENA STAGES
+ 15 unique COMBO ATTACKS
+ 24 stat-enhancing POWER-UP ITEMS
+ 11 formidable ENEMIES & BOSSES
+ game center LEADERBOARDS + ACHIEVEMENTS
+ full HD graphics for RETINA + iPAD DISPLAYS

>>>

http://twitter.com/TRINITIgames
http://facebook.com/TRINITIgames

plantstorm's comments:
a BAND of THIEVES has KILLED YOUR MASTER! NOW... it's TIME for REVENGE!
GRAB POWER-UPS, MASTER COMBOS, and KICK-BUTT in this EPIC ACTION ADVENTURE!

★★★★★

our hero's story began in a small, peaceful village, far from civilization. there, he studied under the tutelage of a sage elder, a daoist master. every day, he gained greater skill in the ancient art of kungfu. in this way, the days, months, and years went by, happily and without event…

then one day, without warning, a gang of bandits fell upon the village. they looted, burned, pillaged and raped. determined to save the village, the elder master fought with all his energy, and all his might. at last, he drove the bandits away. but in his effort, he paid the ultimate price, sacrificing his life.

agonized, and holding the lifeless body of his elder master, our hero cried out to the heavens with a promise. he would avenge his master. he would take the daoist oath, and accept a burden of responsibility, of keeping the village safe. thus it was that our story began…

★★★★★

✓ stunningly BEAUTIFUL 2D ART
✓ silky SMOOTH ANIMATIONS
✓ a metric ton of SICK COMBOS
✓ insane DEADLY STRIKES
✓ super special ITEM DROPS

★★★★★

✓ 27 epic GAME LEVELS
✓ 11 item-producing ARENA STAGES
✓ 15 unique COMBO ATTACKS
✓ 24 stat-enhancing POWER-UP ITEMS
✓ 11 formidable ENEMIES & BOSSES
✓ game center LEADERBOARDS + ACHIEVEMENTS
✓ full HD graphics for RETINA + iPAD DISPLAYS

07-25-2011, 04:18 AM
Fun game. When it gets tough, just spam jump punches and you'll do fine haha. Worked for me.

Does anyone know how to unlock items? Is it just random chance or is there some requirements? I'm missing a few even after beating the game and I was wondering if anyone could help me out.

07-25-2011, 04:19 AM
Ummm, Will wait to it goes free as it looks like a re-make of Dino Cap

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
07-25-2011, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
Ummm, Will wait to it goes free as it looks like a re-make of Dino Cap
Triggywiggy, you are always the one who asks for promo code or freebie, come on, man! It's only 99 cents!

Who can tell me what to write here

Quote:
Originally Posted by edge3112 View Post
Couldn't agree more. I saw a review of it on StuffTV. I think you owe them one!!! Would love to get an interview with you, for my folio (:
07-25-2011, 07:35 AM
Game Video

Youtube link | Pop Up

Who can tell me what to write here

Quote:
Originally Posted by edge3112 View Post
Couldn't agree more. I saw a review of it on StuffTV. I think you owe them one!!! Would love to get an interview with you, for my folio (:
07-25-2011, 08:27 AM
OMG download now.....lol

Yes yes yes!!!!!

I am the punishment of GOD
if you had not committed great sins
GOD would not have sent
a punishment like me upon you Genghis Khan
07-25-2011, 07:54 PM
Game Impressions

HD Gameplay Trailer (iPad 2):

Note:

First 15.Minutes of Gameplay.
07-25-2011, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fffan7777 View Post
Fun game. When it gets tough, just spam jump punches and you'll do fine haha. Worked for me.

Does anyone know how to unlock items? Is it just random chance or is there some requirements? I'm missing a few even after beating the game and I was wondering if anyone could help me out.
How long did it take you to finish? Similar to OMG Pirates?

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
07-25-2011, 08:34 PM
I'm not sure how similar it is to OMG Pirates, but the gameplay goes like this: pick a stage, fend off the enemies until they stop spawning and you clear the stage. Each stage took less than 5 minutes so I think 2-3 hours to complete? Very minor grinding needed because you rarely get hit when you just jump punch. Only 2 types of bosses though so "tons of cool bosses" is VERY misleading unless they are talking about the sheer amount you get to face on survival stages.
07-25-2011, 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fffan7777 View Post
I'm not sure how similar it is to OMG Pirates, but the gameplay goes like this: pick a stage, fend off the enemies until they stop spawning and you clear the stage. Each stage took less than 5 minutes so I think 2-3 hours to complete? Very minor grinding needed because you rarely get hit when you just jump punch. Only 2 types of bosses though so "tons of cool bosses" is VERY misleading unless they are talking about the sheer amount you get to face on survival stages.
I think they refers to survival stages. Tons of cool bosses and fun! I like the way Bruce Lee acts in this game.