★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ** Press Reviews **
"Its definitely challenging, and will provide plenty of game time." - AppAdvice.com
"The actual concept, the story, and all the effort that was put into the princesses mark a good title." - AppSpy.com
"An easy to pick-up, but highly addictive game" - AppVader.com

A purple frog prince named Sticky was living happily with his princess until one day chaos erupted when a jealous lonely castle abducts her, and all the other princesses in the world! Injured by the evil castle, Sticky is forced to use his big sticky tongue to stick and swing in search for his beloved princess. Join Sticky in this wild sticky adventure as you swing over snow, lava, enchanted platforms, moving walls and more! With 51 levels and 51 princesses to save, theres never a dull moment in this fairy O tale!

Features:
- Original gameplay - Use BIG Sticky's tongue to tap, stick and swing away!
- Retina Display
- Obstacles with fireballs, moving walls, switches, disappearing platforms and more!
- 51 platformer puzzle levels to overcome
- 5 beautifully illustrated worlds to explore
- Many Princesses

ORIGINAL GAMEPLAY
Big Sticky utilizes original gameplay through simple sticking and swinging controls. Touching the screen will propel Stickys tongue out allowing it to stick to objects above and swing across the screen. Using this swinging action, Sticky must save the princess hidden in each level. Beware of the castles many obstacles though. You never know what is lurking around the corner!

ENCHANTED WORLDS
This castle must have been one lonely and jealous individual. Not only did he kidnap one, but he kidnapped ALL the princesses in the world. Sticky must search all the castle doors and rescue them. Prepare to swing through 5 beautifully illustrated castle worlds filled with a total of 51 platform puzzle levels.

Make Big Sticky apart of your iPhone, iPod or iPad today!
Everyone needs a little purple hero!

** Requires iOS 4.2 or later **

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

07-25-2011, 08:01 AM
The trailer says it should be free for a limited time. >_>

Also, here it comes: Retina? *runs away*

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

07-25-2011, 09:25 AM
This looks good and will do until Super Feed Me arrives. Ill buy it tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
The trailer says it should be free for a limited time.
They mean that their previous games will be free when this comes out, not Big Sticky

Last edited by TheFrost; 07-25-2011 at 10:07 AM.
07-25-2011, 09:36 AM
The screenshot that says "echanted" sort of killed it, for the moment, glad it's in NZ at the moment so I have more than 12 hours to get over that!
07-25-2011, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
The screenshot that says "echanted" sort of killed it, for the moment, glad it's in NZ at the moment so I have more than 12 hours to get over that!
Didn't even notice that. >_> Ouch.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
07-25-2011, 10:09 AM
Looks like a combination of To-Fu and Blobster. Will keep an eye on it, but having both of those games, I'll probably pass for now.
07-25-2011, 11:32 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
nifty... gonna have to save a buck for this tonight... =oP
07-26-2011, 06:56 AM
Ok so i bought this yesterday night, played through the first world (theres five worlds with 10 levels each) and i have enjoyed it. The levels are straightfoward, touch the roof to stick your tounge and bouce to the exit and save the princess, first world has spikes, second world has ice sticks and spikes and so on.

All the levels so far are very similar until world 2 level 7, instead of going horizontally now you will go verticaly, downstairs, and this level kills me. Sticky can stick his toungue fast enought and i end up crashing with spikes. Anyone encountered the same problem with that level? Am I the only one who bought this game? The game is pretty good so far, altough i miss some boss battles. For a dollar? Try it

UPDATE: AppAdvice made a mini review of this game, check it out its very accurate: http://appadvice.com/appnn/2011/07/q...vice-bigsticky

Last edited by TheFrost; 07-26-2011 at 07:15 AM.
07-26-2011, 07:20 AM
No, you are not alone! I also stuck at ice level 7 and their support team help me out. See below:

Quote:
For level 7, I find I have to use the holding tap and wait a bit more.
ie. I would tap, hold onto tap to remain swinging, and than when it's safe, release to fall.
There are spikes on the platform below so as Sticky is falling mid air, I immediately have to tap the platform Sticky was originally standing on, stick to the bottom of that, and than hold tap to remain sticking. And than I do the same going downwards by sticking below the spiked platform. Sometimes the trick I find is to tap more than once to adjust the pendulum so I can get the angle needed.

Thanks again for the great feedback! I hope you liked Big Sticky so far!
Let us know if you beat level 7
Thanks for the support team btw!

GameCenter: williamsyee Twitter: @willzhw
Beta Tester profile: willzhw
Hero Emblems Skill Location Prison Life RPG Guides
07-26-2011, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamsyee View Post
No, you are not alone! I also stuck at ice level 7 and their support team help me out. See below:

Thanks for the support team btw!
Thanks Williamsyee, i finally got past that level. And i discovered that in world 2 theres more than one new oblstacle, let the fun begin!