★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Off Studio
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 153.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $3.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Five magical amulets is a traditional fairytale adventure game. It tells the story about a girl named Linda who has to save the kingdom of Nyron from the rule of an evil wizard.

Features:

- four chapters
- more than 70 hand painted locations
- 50 characters
- original soundtrack
- in-game hint system

"...did the plot move me? Did the music encompass me? Did the visuals harken me back to another time, where I was able to forget my own worries of the day even if just for a little while? Did I care about the characters? Was a story told? Did I have a good time playing it and was I entertained? The answer to all of this is YES." - GameBoomers.com

"...if you're looking for a sweet, non-violent game that's filled with magic and wonder, this is an excellent way to spend a few quiet evenings." - JustAdventure.com

"Five Magical Amulets is a fairy tale in every sense of the word: massive in its scope, fanciful and legendary in its story-telling, packaged with the ideal presentation for children and family-minded gamers to enjoy." - AdventureGamers.com

"Really can't think of any serious concerns with the game, as really everything is done seamlessly and without much trouble. This is definitely an adventure title that if you're a fan of the genre you got to check out." - Reloaded.org

Off Studio's comments:

Gameplay video:

Youtube link | Pop Up
08-11-2011, 01:34 AM
Five magical amulets Lite (universal app)

Hello, we released a Lite version of the game. Now you can test the entire first chapter of the game for free, and if you like the game, you can unlock the remaining three chapters using In-App purchase.

http://itunes.apple.com/app/five-magical-amulets-lite/id455505951?mt=8

Off Studio - adventure team
Five magical amulets - fairytale point&click adventure for iPhone/iPad (lite version)