App description: The Multi-Award winning iOS classic regarded by many as the best mobile adventure puzzle game of all time! IGN Puzzle Game of the Year, Apple 'Best Of' and enjoyed by 4 MILLION players! Featured "Best of" AND "App of The Week" by Apple and loved by reviewers and gamers the world over!

One of the most critically acclaimed games on iOS ever...

* Gesundheit! is one of the rare games for iOS that I think everyone should play. 9.5/10 Editors Choice (IGN) 
* The sort of experience that shows off the wonderful things people can create for this platform. 5/5 Stars. Don't miss it. (TouchArcade.com) 
* Perfectly executed a beautiful surprise, both original and captivating. 9/10 (FunTouch.net) 
* 4.5/5 a tight, focused and tailor-made experience that I challenge any gamer not to fall in love with. A True AppStore Gem (TouchGen) -Editors Choice. 
* A refreshing game that comes highly recommended to fans of action puzzlers (Appmodo.com) 
* 8/10 plays like a birds-eye view of Metal Gear Solid. The dark humor and steep difficulty will please grown-ups. (The Daily) 
* The experience is wrapped in a beautiful, adorable packagemost players will be delighted by Gesundheit! (Gamezebo.com) 
* A+ Game of the Month. (ireviewT.com). 

Gesundheit! combines extraordinary hand-drawn visuals and animation with an infectious gameplay to create a vibrant and colorful world where cute characters face off against wacky monsters, pigs will fly, and snot happens!? 

GESUNDHEIT! Features: 

* HD Quality Graphics & Award-Winning Animation
Vibrant colorful, console-quality high definition textures and graphics. Gesundheit's story unfolds through HD cinematic sequences throughout the game. 

* Incredible Touch-Screen Controls 
Possibly the most intuitive touch screen controls yet seen, requiring no on-screen buttons or virtual D-Pads. 

* Awesome Character Ability Upgrades
Earn Super-Charged Snot power-ups to help you on your quest. 

* An Original Soundtrack 
An completely original soundtrack that will have you humming along for days 

* Game Center Support 
Unique achievements to unlock and a worldwide leaderboard to challenge your friends. 

Gesundheit! has been designed to work on iPhone® 5S,5, 4S,4,3GS, and iPod® touch 3rd generation or greater running a minimum of iOS 5.0 
Also available 'Gesundheit! HD' for iPad.

For more updates and news on Gesundheit! and other upcoming titles, follow us on twitter @revolutionaryco or on Facebook!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPhone Version: https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/gesundheit!/id591696651

08-28-2011, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayZZoo View Post
For Revolutionary Concepts :

What about for the Gamecenter achievements issues (see my post above) ? Am I the only one ?

Kind regards.
We are aware
As DotCom points out we are a small team and so only so many hours to go around. As the achievement apocalypse never happened we've instead been head down focused on finishing this mystery new game, but a fix for that issue is in the works - we're just going to hold off on an update for a while until we have a more substantial update to offer everyone.
08-29-2011, 01:23 AM
No problem, I understand. Thanks a lot for the feedback.

And continue to give us good game, it's the more important

08-30-2011, 09:05 AM
Hey! I just caught this really good interview with Matt Hammill - the artist and original developer behind Gesundheit:

http://wireless.ign.com/articles/119/1191401p1.html

--DotComCTO
11-22-2011, 03:49 AM
Thanksgiving Sale

Konami representin' for the 'is it Black Friday yet' sales. Gesundheit! And Gesundheit!HD both 99c for this week only! Normally $1.99 and $2.99.

IGN Top25 on iOS and former TA Forum Users Game of The Month.
Check them out here..
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gesundheit!/id449344432?mt=8
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gesundheit!-hd/id449509647?mt=8
12-09-2011, 05:38 PM
Apples 2011 in Review

Always said Europeans were a cultured bunch :P
12-09-2011, 06:19 PM
I vote for Gesundheit!
12-11-2011, 05:37 PM
Any chance the issues with the achievements are going to be fixed any time soon? It's been dragging on for months now...

Game Center: PlexShaw
iPhone 5s 32GB (Space Grey) / iPad Air Wi-Fi 64GB (Space Grey)
12-21-2011, 03:01 AM
Xmas Ham anyone?

Crazy week (aint it always around this time of the year :P). You could have bowled us over with the lil green guy getting the nod for Best Puzzle Game of 2011 from both IGN and Reviews on the Run ( must see video bit.ly/tj1kLr ), and then the BIG-ONE.. runner-up GOTY again courtesy of IGN.

But we wanted to swing by and make mention to any Gesundheit! fans that santa may have one more surprise in his sack before xmas. A little something we've been working overtime on getting ready for xmas, oh and to answer the obvious question Gesundheit for iOS will receive a long overdue update in January!

Till then, a merry xmas to all and a happy new year!

Last edited by Revolutionary Concepts; 12-21-2011 at 03:04 AM.
12-21-2011, 10:23 AM
It's relieving to see the mainstream gaming press acknowledging novel and creative design like this, in contrast to the usual "me-too" console high-budget imitations.
12-21-2011, 08:07 PM
Eagle-eyed GoiMot has opened santas sack and found a pig inside with an apple in his mouth http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=117773