iPhone: Gesundheit! (by Revolutionary Concepts)

07-27-2011, 05:01 AM
#20
Gesundheit! (by Revolutionary Concepts)




HD Version: https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/gesundheit!-hd/id591703749


Last edited by Echoseven; 01-23-2013 at 06:15 AM.
07-27-2011, 06:59 PM
#21
Game Impressions

What a beautiful hand-drawn game... videos are excellent, the story is good, and the game itself is what you have seen on the videos, but it introduces new elements and gameplay mechanics everynow and then, actually the video just shows a small portion of whats inside the game. In total theres 120 gold medals to earn, and you need certain number of them to unlock new areas. The map is gorgeous and so its the music. Its very interesting, i want to see how the story unfolds. I think this is an instant classic
07-27-2011, 07:01 PM
#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
What a beautiful hand-drawn game... videos are excellent, the story is good, and the game itself is what you have seen on the videos, but it introduces new elements and gameplay mechanics everynow and then, actually the video just shows a small portion of whats inside the game. In total theres 120 gold medals to earn, and you need certain number of them to unlock new areas. The map is gorgeous and so its the music. Its very interesting, i want to see how the story unfolds. I think this is an instant classic
Nice. Thanks for your impressions in the Roboto thread as well. They both look VERY good.

Current platforms: Mac, PS3, iPod 4th Gen, and iPad 3rd Gen

07-27-2011, 07:18 PM
#23
what is more fun to play? the itouch or ipad version?
07-27-2011, 07:22 PM
#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchChatterbox View Post
One not to be sneezed at! Bless you, Revolutionary Concepts!

... sorry had to get in first with that ...
Oh my. Let Snot get that started.
07-27-2011, 07:27 PM
#25
Sorry, usually an Australian nose better.

*ahem*

I think that's all the sneezing jokes out of the way, we can now get on with discussing the gameplay haha. :P
07-27-2011, 07:40 PM
#26
Okay, let's booger! Er, boogie!

Looks really fun. Seems like there are some really cool games coming out today.

Gamecenter Id: Mr. Grizzly II
07-27-2011, 07:58 PM
#27
hehe well now that you guys have started it makes sense to offer a few promos to the best Sneeze related pun, joke, gufaw
07-27-2011, 08:09 PM
#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
What a beautiful hand-drawn game... videos are excellent, the story is good, and the game itself is what you have seen on the videos, but it introduces new elements and gameplay mechanics everynow and then, actually the video just shows a small portion of whats inside the game. In total theres 120 gold medals to earn, and you need certain number of them to unlock new areas. The map is gorgeous and so its the music. Its very interesting, i want to see how the story unfolds. I think this is an instant classic
Thanks Frost! We intentionally shied away from giving too much away in that first video, but will for sure post some more in the coming days. As you point out Gesundheit! uses his um err 'special powers' in some interesting new ways later in the game. The gold medals you mentioned (or StarFruit rather) are there so that no-one who gets stuck on a particular puzzle will ever feel like they cant progress. You can skip levels but need X number of Starfruit to unlock the door to each of the FOUR world maps.

Hope others are also enjoying - be sure and check out the iPad version, where the large screen really makes all the difference

*Ver. 1.0.1 in review. Adds OpenFeint support and various small performance and stability improvements.

Last edited by Revolutionary Concepts; 07-27-2011 at 08:11 PM.
07-27-2011, 08:22 PM
#29
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 3,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionary Concepts View Post
hehe well now that you guys have started it makes sense to offer a few promos to the best Sneeze related pun, joke, gufaw
You're going to spoil us snotten!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
07-27-2011, 08:24 PM
#30
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 3,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionary Concepts View Post

*Ver. 1.0.1 in review. Adds OpenFeint support and various small performance and stability improvements.
Will there be Game Center support?

Game Center: MarinasideSteve