★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: 500.000 DOWNLOADS! 500.000 PEOPLE ADDICTED TO SAVING THE MARBIANS CAN'T BE WRONG!

Try the first 16 levels of The Marbians for free - After level 16, you will be asked to buy the full game on the App Store.

The Marbians have crash landed in Roswell New Mexico and need your help to get them home in this retro, marble-themed puzzler. Fling and Flick the marble-encased aliens through 72 puzzling levels to get them back to their UFOs and on their way home!

Winner of "The PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD" at the Danish App awards 2011!

Kotaku Gaming App of the Day Simple physics and jet-age design get you home in The Marbians... Very much worth a try...

Mobile Game Buzz 9/10 May well be the next mega hit in mobile gaming...

148Apps 4,5/5 - The Marbians has all the hallmarks of another classic iOS title: Its vibrant, fun, addicting, adorable and a buck...

Gamezebo 4/5 The Marbians is a wonderful little title for the iPhone. It's full of charm and fun, and the puzzles are delightfully challenging...

The Marbians is a physics-based marbles game where players will send Marbians careening off walls and around obstacles to collect moon rocks, rack up points and bonuses, and reach their UFO homes. Smack your Marbian off walls at high speed for more points, collect all the moon rocks you can, and see your alien friends safely home! Post your high scores and trophies to your Facebook page, and check the global rankings for each level to see how you stack up with the rest of the marble-flinging world.

The Marbians contains 72 puzzling levels where the first 16 Levels are Free to Play and the Full Game can be purchased on the App Store.

Be sure to visit the Marbians Facebook fan page for tips, tricks, and rankings - www.facebook.com/themarbians

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

iPhone Version: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=101933
07-27-2011, 06:22 AM
Free? Wowser!

Marbians, Roboto, Cordy, Gesundheit, Mad Wheels, Silent Ops.....all on the same night!!

The best Wednesday midnight since December 16??

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja

07-27-2011, 07:08 AM
This game is a class act. controls are perfect for the iPad, the art design is wonderful retro 70's style. The music is great and the gameplay is fun, instant respawn which is essential for these types of games.

I can't really understand why it is free? Highly recommended.

Edit:IAP to unlock the full game, well worth it IMHO, will have to unlock when It gets UK release.

Game Centre I.D - Scarypharaoh

Last edited by scarypharaoh; 07-27-2011 at 07:14 AM.
07-27-2011, 01:39 PM
Will pick this up once on uk app store.
How much is the iap anyway?

Games I'm playing pinball arcade, pocket planes , mw3

Gamecenter Id is cesctheman
Feel free to add
07-27-2011, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighteyes74 View Post
Will pick this up once on uk app store.
How much is the iap anyway?
It asked me for $2.99 NZ Dollars. God alone knows what that is in real () money (JK)

Game Centre I.D - Scarypharaoh
07-27-2011, 04:31 PM
This looks amazing! Is there an iPhone version coming?

Currently learning iMaschine and Garage Band.
07-28-2011, 03:05 AM
Played the first free levels, highly polished quick good fun game, going to pick up iap soon yay

Games I'm playing pinball arcade, pocket planes , mw3

Gamecenter Id is cesctheman
Feel free to add
07-28-2011, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arta View Post
This looks amazing! Is there an iPhone version coming?
Thanks for the iPhone version.

Currently learning iMaschine and Garage Band.