★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: TOP 10 BEST GAMES - The New York Times.

#1 APP in the United States, Canada, China, Germany, France, Spain and many more!

BEST APPS ON APP STORE. Featured "New & Noteworthy", "Staff Favorite", "Great Platformer", and "App of the Week" by Apple in numerous countries.

CORDY is the little robot with the big job - to power up his world! Help Cordy run, jump, push, pull, lift, throw, bounce, swing, and hover in this beautiful console-quality 3D puzzle platform game. Download now, and get ready to harness the power of pure fun! "One of mobile gaming's most accomplished platformers." -IGN. "gorgeous... compelling" -Pocket Gamer & The Guardian.

HOURS OF GAMEPLAY. The full game is packed with many more levels that increase in length, with fast-paced fun and ramped difficulty! "Tons of Replay Value" -Touch Arcade.

PLAY FREE BEFORE YOU BUY. Try 4 free awesome levels so you can be sure you like the game. You can buy the full game from within using In-App Billing. This feature can be disabled using Restrictions in your iOS device's Settings menu.

WANT MORE GAMES LIKE THIS? Play CORDY SKY and SLEEPY JACK! Top 10 Best Games of Year: "Adorable Psychonauts-esque presentation and solid gameplay...that is also tight and arcadey" -Pocket Gamer. BEST APP OF THE WEEK: "It's the sort of happiness-inducing experience that you want to share with everyone." -Kotaku

'LIKE' SilverTree at facebook.com/TheMeedj & follow SilverTree on Twitter @silvertreemedia

PLAYERS, WE READ EVERY E-MAIL. We're a small company, but we reply to every support request. Let us try to help at cordysupport@silvertreemedia.com and we will do our best to help in any way!

syntheticvoid's comments:

07-27-2011, 08:30 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
I'm having problems buying the full game... everytime I hit it it says that I'm not connected to wi-fi... =o/

07-27-2011, 08:35 AM
It said that for me at first, but I tried again and could buy it. It cost $1.99. Good game.
07-27-2011, 08:37 AM
yeah, finally went through for me too... woohoo!!! Finally get to play this game all the way through!!! =oD
07-27-2011, 08:38 AM
Aha. Wondered when a topic would pop up. It looks like such a nice game I was sure one must exist and I just couldn't find it... guess it just shows how tough visibility on the App Store is.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
07-27-2011, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagofeyes View Post
It said that for me at first, but I tried again and could buy it. It cost $1.99. Good game.
Worked for me too (on 3G, in fact). So far the game seems outstanding -- great 2.5D graphics, excellent level design, solid controls. My only complaint is that the jumping is a bit floaty, but so is LBP's (the game Cordy most resembles), so fans of the PS exclusive will probably like it just fine. An easy purchase at $1.99 -- though be warned that there are IAP for decorative-only hats.
07-27-2011, 08:40 AM
Absolutely brilliant platformer. I knew after about 20 seconds that I'd buy the full game. One of the best platformers for iOS. I had no problem unlocking the full game. After I finished level 4, I got a pop-up asking if I wanted to buy the full game for $1.99. I pressed yes, put in my password, and voila! Highly recommended.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
07-27-2011, 08:41 AM
I played the game until it said to pay 2 dollars, its ok but the controls arent so good (i dont know why they put the direction buttons like that), so if anyone played this, its worth it?
07-27-2011, 08:43 AM
for $2, yeah... I'm really enjoying it... but I don't really mind where the directional buttons are... I think they fit my play style just fine. =o)

and yeah, getting 3 stars on every level is going to take quite a while... I'm really glad they ported this to the iOS! =oD
07-27-2011, 08:44 AM
One thing that's confusing me - the IAP list shows a $1.99 and $4.99 option for full game, from what little I could read in iTunes. Does $2 get you the whole game, or do you have to spend $5? Thanks for any help - I'm very anxious to check this one out.