Old 10-30-2011, 11:44 PM
Banned

support ipt 2g?
Old 11-12-2011, 07:21 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivozzz View Post
Any new news? Release date??
Sorry for the wait, it's been quite busy here.

For an update:
All production art is done, almost all music has been composed already and my composer is currently working with a vocalist to add the finishing touches to the music. I expect that should be done and out of the way in December.

We are negotiating with a PR company and planning out the campaign... we need to start promotions 2 months before the release date.

Basically, the release date is dependent on how long it takes my programmer to get it all in there. Since this is 100% a 2D hand drawn game, it's just a matter of getting all the sprites in the game world, properly timed and animated, and making sure there are no bugs. Easier said than done, of course! I am hoping for a March release date, but fingers crossed.

Since we've got no budget left, the only way to get it out sooner, or to ensure it makes that date, would be to find extra programmers to assist, but I'm not in the habit of looking for free help so unless there's someone out there that just wants the experience and programming credit, this is what we got.

I'd like to get a video of the game in action as soon as I can, but the battle system is still a long ways away from being presentable so there's gonna be a wait on that.
Updates as they come...
Old 11-12-2011, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arce View Post
support ipt 2g?
Hmnnn... not sure. No one in our team has 2g.
Send me a holler when the game is ready and you can test it for us!
Old 11-12-2011, 07:38 PM

As a side note, I just started putting up some of my books on Kindle. No Marvel or DC stuff though, copyright issues and all.

It's not quite game related, but since I'm writing, illustrating, and in charge of World Without End the same as my books, I thought it'd give everyone a taste of my work before you get to interact with it.

Depending on the search engine, you might have to search "Steve Uy" in Kindle with the quotes, or just search Steve Uy Feather without, and then click on my name for the rest of my books.
My last name really screws up the search engine!

Old 11-13-2011, 05:07 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

this game looks massively good, cant wait ...love your work as a artist!
Old 11-24-2011, 08:25 PM

Default Looking for extra programmers

Hi all!
Looks like we may have space for an extra programmer on the World Without End team! My programmer needs assist to keep the release date, so I am currently looking around for any potential programmers that could work on cocos 2d. We are looking for someone that could possibly work on the battle system, menus, or boss animations. Again, all art is already done so you would just have to get it in there.

Budget is still an issue so my programmer would be splitting the rest of his fee with you so you can work together to get the game out faster. I project something along the lines of 3k or so, though that's not set in stone yet. It's not much but you would be credited as the co programmer and have a shot at becoming part of my permanent team should this game be successful and we have a much better budget going into the next game. Obviously if you're reading this now then you either have a good feeling about the game or you just have high hopes for it. It's still a super indie production, with me on all art, direction, and design, one programmer, and 2 composers, but I still intend to get this out as a console quality game.

Work can be done from home of course, my programmer is based in Canada.

I am away for thanksgiving so I will post this up in the developer trade section later, when I have access to my art to attach from home. So for now I'm giving first notice here.
Happy thanksgiving everyone!
Old 11-26-2011, 11:48 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

I'm definitely looking forward to this one. I have been looking up your art via Google Images Steve, and I have to say it's really excellent. I don't have the patience to track down back issues anymore, but it's nice to see that some of your stuff, like Feather, is available on Kindle. This is just another reason why I increasingly want to pick up an e-reader or, even better, an iPad.
Old 01-26-2012, 05:51 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

It should have come out.....when will it be released?
Old 01-27-2012, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivozzz View Post
It should have come out.....when will it be released?
They didnt raise enough money on Kickstarter to hire more than one programmer so i assume its been pushed back. Strange though. Starcommand made nearly 10k over their 20k required.
Old 02-12-2012, 06:29 PM

This game looks great. Can't wait to get more INFO on it. Sorry to hear about your unsuccessful kickstarter initiative.

Last edited by chubbypillow; 02-12-2012 at 06:32 PM..