★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Lybo Tech
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 2.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: A fun, and enjoyable game for children and adults of any age. You are using the tiki figure as a player, and using the implemented movement controls to steer him toward the maya tokens. The more tokens you get, the higher you get!

Update 1.1 (Coming soon)
Hotfix : Collision detection
Updated background

LyboTech's comments:
Hi, my name is Andreas Lybo and I am a fairly new App Developer. I recently uploaded a new game called Tiki Jump. I am sure most of you are familiar with Mega Jump, it's the same concept except you are a tiki character which collects Maya powerups.

The game is in early development so there is still a lot more features to come! Currently we are working on a hot fix and a major update which will come very soon.

Check out the game at :
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tiki-jump/id443763607?ls=1&mt=8
The price is currently set to 0.99$ but might by request be free for a very short period of time. Follow me on twitter (LyboTech) to be updated on this

If you got any questions, complains or any business related stuff you can contact me on PM to get my personal e-mail address and we take it from there.

Thank you for reading this,
Best Regards,

Andreas Lybo
LyboTech
07-28-2011, 06:51 AM
Update 28.07.2011
// A hot fix should be available this week that prevents collision on spawning objects + a new updated background and another stage.