★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Use your Bouncing Birds to save the world. Fight back against the mean coconuts who are taking over the land. Bounce your way over, under, and straight through the coconuts clever hideouts. Bouncing Birds features hours of challenging gameplay, physics-based puzzles to find out how to hit the coconuts, and tons of replay value. All 45 levels have been beautifully crafted with stunning rainforest, arctic, and deep sea locations.

LaughingPanda's comments:
Hi everyone I'd like to introduce my new game Bouncing Birds!

Use your Bouncing Birds to save the world. Fight back against the mean coconuts who are taking over the land. Bounce your way over, under, and straight through the coconuts clever hideouts. Bouncing Birds features hours of challenging gameplay, physics-based puzzles to find out how to hit the coconuts, and tons of replay value. All 45 levels have been beautifully crafted with stunning rainforest, arctic, and deep sea locations.

07-28-2011, 10:14 AM
promo codes

post some promo codes

07-28-2011, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnyacoub View Post
post some promo codes
DON'T BEG!!!

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
07-28-2011, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
DON'T BEG!!!
im not begging, im directing him what to do
07-28-2011, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnyacoub View Post
im not begging, im directing him what to do
Nope, in these forums saying anything about promo codes without any prompt from the developer (if they're asking for ideas of what to do, or if they ARE giving away codes) is considered along the lines of begging or at least discredible. It's the developer's complete choice of anything to do, he doesn't need direction unless he ASKS for it.
Back on topic---the game looks nice, and as original as you can get for a bird game . Though I wish the enemies didn't remind me of pigs, I like the way the bouncing mechanic works though (i saw a gameplay vid in the upcoming thread, might be a good idea to post it here for people to see...)

I don't want a signature.
07-28-2011, 11:18 AM
07-28-2011, 04:04 PM
Here so every one can see actual gameplay..
07-29-2011, 08:26 AM
Be sure to help out with reviews if you do download my game, it's much appreciated :-)

Last edited by LaughingPanda; 07-29-2011 at 09:50 AM.
08-02-2011, 01:11 PM
video suggestion

Hello mate, just a suggestion for the gameplay video. Maybe start it differently? Just 'cos I find it a bit off-putting that the first thing you see is trying and failing the level for too long. Might be better starting with an easy level that you show being finished first time. And then show more challenging stuff afterwards.

(Also really don't like the first bit of music but that's just personal taste)

Play Yam Yam!
Download some great music for your game projects.
Official Site | Facebook | Twitter