★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Riot Rings™ - Looking for pre-release reviewers!

07-28-2011, 09:34 AM
Riot Rings™ - Looking for pre-release reviewers!

Dear touchArcade forum members!

We are looking for 2 (senior) members that would like to write a review of our upcoming game "Riot Rings™". Please have a look at the screenshots (although you have to see it in action, it just looks awesome). The game is an incredibly entertaining variation of the classic Puzzloop/Zuma/Luxor game play. With the difference that all levels are different and each one offers a new challenge.

The art style is hilarious and light-hearted, the levels are exciting and extras like the flying hambone or the raging rhino will guarantee for a lot of fun while you are playing this app.

We will send out the app as ad-hoc distribution. What we will ask in return is an honest, well written & compact review of medium length (not too short, not too long) that the reviewer will post here. To prevent piracy, each of the two copies will be slightly modified when compared to the release version. These changes will not influence the game experience at all but we can track down who was the recepient of the app.

For more info about the game, please visit www.riotrings.com.
Here is the first video:

Thanks for reading and have a very nice day,
Christian, Game director of Riot Rings™

Last edited by cervomedia; 07-29-2011 at 02:46 AM.
07-28-2011, 10:59 AM
PM sent with some questions...

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."

07-29-2011, 02:47 AM
Ok, Cole Daddy will be our first reviewer. We still look for a second one!

Best, Christian
07-29-2011, 09:21 AM
It looks cute, I'd be willing to write up my impressions for you.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
07-30-2011, 12:40 PM
hello lordgek!

thanks for the offer. i will contact you on monday via pm!

thanks and have a great weekend,

p.s. in the meantime, any other feedback is welcome as well!
07-30-2011, 12:46 PM
Looks really good, good luck Devs! Let me know if you need help with testing/impressions
07-30-2011, 01:52 PM
It reminds me of Luxor and similar game but with cute art. Hopefully with also some extra touches to avoid the problem I have always had with these type of games that after 30 levels boredom sets in.

Curious to learn more!

07-31-2011, 09:50 PM
As ball poppers and three match games are always at the top of my list, I have to say, this looks very promising! Love the art style, and thank you for not using jewels.

Life's too Short for long-Ass Cut Scenes

GameCenter: JCat
07-31-2011, 09:58 PM
I love Zuma like game play like this. Plus the addition of a cartoonish graphics is cool.

Admin/Reviewer on Philippine Gamers Lounge
GameCenter: ANiMeX2k11
Need beta tester?
08-03-2011, 12:06 PM
Thanks for all the positive feedback! That means a lot to us! And a short update: The game will be in store on the 11th of August (it has already been approved by Apple) for a launch prize of 99cents (first week)! Happy matching ^^