★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREE Released while about one week!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- The story is based on an Eastern mythology.
- The adventure of two animals eat galic and want to be a man.

STORY

- A long time ago, a tiger and a bear wanted to be a man went to see almighty 'Hwan-Woong'.
- Hwan-Woong having pity on them promised to make them a man if they stayed in the dark cave eating garlic and mugwort for 100 days.
- A tiger and a bear went into the cave to keep the promise.
- As 100 days neared...
- The Demons polluted the mountain and kept Hwan-Woong confined while the beasts disapeared and took relic which is the resources of strength.
- So a tiger and a bear defeated the demons and recovered the relic and went to the rescue of Hwan-Woong.

FEATURES

- Classic side-scrolling action gameplay.
- Smooth animation based on 3D.
- Various monsters and characterful bosses.
- Transformation through garlic gage and skill system.
- Character uprades through six kinds of abilities and acquisition of skills.
- Unlockable Challenge mode after completing the main adventure.
- Function of game center's leaderboard.

NOTICE

- Please turn off other multitasking when you carry out this game for more pleasant game-play.
- Device must be upper than iPhone3G/GS. ( 2G & ipod touch 3G not supported. )
07-28-2011, 02:21 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
looks... ... ... interesting...

07-28-2011, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
looks... ... ... interesting...
One of the few games that I've bought on the strength of the icon (seriously). It doesn't hurt that I happen to dig brawlers. So far this is fairly simple but nicely executed. The character design is quite good and the combat animation is outstanding. In the first few levels there's a fair amount of variety to the enemies (including a boss) and the different attack patterns demand some tactics (rather than just spamming the attack button). The upgrade system adds a hint of RPGiness, with an interface that is well designed and easy to use. There is something of a story, but it's fairly inconsequential and poorly translated.

Make no mistake: this is a brawler through and through, and anyone who finds the genre repetitive and old-fashioned will not had their minds changed by this game. But anyone who appreciates beating the crap out of monster after monster will likely get a kick out this one.
07-28-2011, 04:58 PM
Why does this look similar to Blue GNC's Mask of Ninja?

If there's no IAP, I'm ditching Mask of Ninja for this one...
07-28-2011, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunxsword View Post
Why does this look similar to Blue GNC's Mask of Ninja?

If there's no IAP, I'm ditching Mask of Ninja for this one...
No IAP that I can see. I should note that based on the level map the game is on the short side -- though it's possible that later levels are longer (and you van always replay for higher rating and to grind).
07-28-2011, 06:02 PM
Is the grind 'ok' (as in manageable) or 'grindy'?
07-28-2011, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunxsword View Post
Is the grind 'ok' (as in manageable) or 'grindy'?
I beat the first boss with no grinding, but I haven't played long enough to know if it becomes necessary later on.
07-28-2011, 08:09 PM
This sorely needs a video. Sound good but I spent a wad last night. Maybe...

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
07-28-2011, 08:43 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Lol, yeah me too...

Should have saved some cash cause I love me some beat em ups... =oP
08-03-2011, 04:48 AM
This one definitely looks cool. I tried the lite version and I liked very much what I saw. The animations were silky smooth, I just wish it had retina support as it would be beautiful! Anyways, I like the strategy involved and the "transformation" ability is really cool! I might end up getting this eventually, although I may wait for a sale. But so far, it's looking very promising!

Playing:|Roboto|Cordy|QuBit|Amazing Breaker|Awesome Saucer|Groove Coaster|Gesundheit!|
Favorites:|PoP:WW|Infinity Blade|World of Goo|Phoenix|Danmaku|PewPew2|Alien Space Retro|Battleheart|Gears| LGR2|iDaTank|PvZ|ME|To-Fu|Anodia|Lego HP|Fruit Ninja|I Dig It 2|Soosiz|