★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Up U Go! Universal! 99! Promo codes!

07-28-2011, 02:56 PM
Up U Go! Universal! 99! Promo codes!

Hello Touch Arcade!

So we've been seeing some pretty good success with Up U Go! and so with version 1.2 we added support for iPhone and iPod touch! In addition, we slashed the price to 99!

Up U Go! is a continuous side-scroller in which you fly around the world, dodging buildings and birds, mountains and monkeys! Swoop down to collect enough helium tanks to continue on your journey!

We worked really hard on the control scheme for the iPad, as well as adapting it for the iPhone and we couldn't be more satisfied with how the game plays! It's addictive, intuitive, and challenging all at the same time.

This is a great game, beautiful and fun, and we can't wait for you to try it! Up U Go! on the App Store.

The first 5 people to PM me will get promo codes!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	UpUGo-City.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	152.8 KB
ID:	35857   Click image for larger version

Name:	UpUGo-Island.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	131.9 KB
ID:	35858  
07-28-2011, 03:46 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
sweet... thank you!!

Here's my US AppStore rating - 5/5 stars

"Up U Go is a very nice casual game. You touch the top half of the screen to pop a balloon, and the bottom half to inflate one. You go through the levels collecting helium tanks and avoiding buildings and birds (with more objects to avoid in the other 2 different worlds). It can get kind of challenging because the tanks are sitting right on top of the buildings that you're trying not to hit. The graphics are nice, controls are good and responsive, the physics are good and feel just right, and the music and fx fit the game very well. The devs have done a very good job of making something new and entertaining. The only thing I would like to see is GameCenter support and achievements. Recommended if you're into casual games with a decent amount of challenge. "

Really am enjoying this one. Thank you again for the code!

07-28-2011, 03:50 PM
PM sent
07-28-2011, 03:59 PM
syntheticvoid that is a great review! Thanks so much!

speed4mee, the promo code is sent. Would love to hear your thoughts!
07-28-2011, 04:01 PM
hehe, no problem-o, you've got a pretty nifty little game here. =oD
07-28-2011, 04:07 PM
As far as game center integration, what would you like to see?
07-28-2011, 05:27 PM
yeah i might have spoke too soon...

Maybe you could add some sort of scoring?

As for achievements, I dunno... getting a certain number of tanks without dying... achievements for nabbing a certain number of tanks (for instance, "grab 200 tanks - 25 points" something like that...) - reach world 2 - stuff like that... =oP

As far as scoring goes... I really don't know... but it would be nice to have some sort of scoring in the game... would actually like to have scores more than I would like to have GC integration.