★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Qubop
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 10.1 MB
  • Version: 3.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Tapcloud is OpenFeint's Free Game of the Day! Download the Game Channel app to get a FREE game every day!

Also a FreeAppReport.com Featured App!

Tapcloud is an augmented reality game that you play by moving around in the real world! Capture the flying clouds, chase planes, and catch falling stars -- using your phone as a motion controller!

See a preview video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bV7bU5Tzxs

There are clouds all around you: move your phone to touch them before the timer runs out. As each level increases in difficulty, and more colors appear, you'll need to find sequences of the same color to survive. But you'll also need to chase fast-moving airplanes, and rapidly tumbling stars.

This game will get you out of your chair, and keep you on your toes. And it'll even tell you how many calories you burned while moving around!

Features Game Center and OpenFeint leaderboards: compare your score to other players around the world!

Player comments:

"It's as addictive as popping packing bubbles!" A.K.

"Love this game, if I could I'd be playing RIGHT NOW. Get in on this, people." P.C.

chiah's comments:
Hi guys,

Our first game, Tapcloud, just got an update and I'd love to know what you guys all think. It's a motion based Augmented Reality game where you move the phone around the room and tap on clouds, stars, and planes to capture them. There's a status bar at the bottom that tells you how far you are from finishing the level and if time is running out.

We're doing OpenFeint's Free Game of the Day so if you download it in the next 48 hours it's free. It works on iPhone 4, iPod Touch, iPad 2.

Here's the link:

Some screenshots:
07-29-2011, 01:26 AM
AR motion game

Forgot to say that it's an AR game- and the entire game was made by the two of us on a shoe string budget.
07-29-2011, 06:31 AM
Game is very good! Anyone who has a iphone or itouch 4gen, get this now!!!!!!!
07-29-2011, 11:47 AM

We're pretty excited about this version of the game, really appreciate the download & the review!