★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: TerraCraft, is a puzzle game that lets you craft objects using blocks of different materials (dirt, rock, wood, bronze, silver and gold) that you move around on a board.

Sit down for a small game time with TerraCraft and enjoy great retro graphics and music.

The game contains a wide variety of objects that can be crafted. For every new level you play, you will have new objects to discover.

Since version 1.1, Monster blocks can appear and will attack your score at intervals. You will need to craft specific objects (weapons) to attack them and armor objects (shields) to protect your score against their attacks.

An encyclopedia of blueprints can be accessed at any time to see which objects are available and their values.

Compete against others using OpenFeint's leaderboards.

Gameplay video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_X6Lq6MF4c

Please check out our other products in the App Store:

bitBulletin: http://itunes.apple.com/app/bitbulletin/id396660789?mt=8

Dice Tower: http://itunes.apple.com/app/dice-tower/id392988136?mt=8

kornalius's comments:
We have a new game out called 'TerraCraft'. It is a puzzle game inspired by Minecraft's ability to create objects using blocks of material.

This game is totally addictive.

Check out the game play video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_X6Lq6MF4c

07-29-2011, 08:23 AM
This is a lite version, contains an IAP to remove ads, unlimited levels, and tons of new designs for $1.99.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
07-29-2011, 08:34 AM
I played the first level. It's not really a match three, your given a palette of elements and you move them around to create patterns that make items. There are seven items to make with points that range from 5 to 20. Your goal is to make 250 points in 3 minutes. My only complaint is that the ad partially covers the first row of blocks. The game is still playable around it though. I would rather see a stand alone full game as I don't like IAP's. Thanks though, fun to play. Nice game.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
07-29-2011, 08:41 PM
Send a message via MSN to kornalius
Thank you for the comments. It is our first time trying IAP. having a full version is a nice idea.

Btw, there are a lot more than just 7 objects to craft. Each few levels you will be introduced with new objects to craft.

Thanks again.

Our apps: Dice Tower bitBulletin
Our Blogs: bitBulletin Blog Dice Tower Blog

ArianeSoft Inc. Follow us on Twitter @arianesoft
08-08-2011, 02:02 PM
Send a message via MSN to kornalius
I'd like to inform all of you that we have just submitted version 1.1 to Apple with the following new features:

- New monsters blocks added.
- Object's attack and defense values added.
- Balanced objects values.
- New Water and Lava blocks that cannot be moved, to add some difficulty to the game.
- Version number is now displayed at top left of menu screen.
- iAds not interfering with the game play anymore.

Our apps: Dice Tower bitBulletin
Our Blogs: bitBulletin Blog Dice Tower Blog

ArianeSoft Inc. Follow us on Twitter @arianesoft
08-31-2011, 03:59 AM
Kornalius,

if you are the developer fix your website links on iTunes.

all your apps have messed up links for company site and support site.
the company site is blank, the support link gives a malware warning and if you are brave enough to open it, it shows windows mobile develop tools.

do you even want to sell apps? or is this some practical joke?

i mentioned this on twitter two weeks ago, but no-one at arianesoft seems to care.