★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Rondo Rocket
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 6.1 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Unleash the power of Super Hammy! Smash, flip or use your HEAT VISION to destroy the speeding cars. Take to the air to collect acorns for massive points and bonuses.

Features include:

Super simple controls
Upgrade Super Hammy
Fun for all ages
Exciting art, animation and music
Totally random and endless gameplay
Leaderboards
More levels are coming...

*Visit www.RondoRocket.com to find tips and tricks for Super Hammy. You can also follow us on Twitter @RondoRocket or on Facebook!

RondoRocket's comments:
Hi everyone, this is Matt, from Rondo Rocket, and our game was just released. If you pick up a copy please leave feedback, we are very interested in hearing what you have to say. You can also find use on Facebook and Twitter @RondoRocket.

Thanks!

Youtube link | Pop Up

07-29-2011, 09:34 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Hehe... Looks like a game my kids would love! Gonna have to surprise them with it when they get back home on Monday!

07-30-2011, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Hehe... Looks like a game my kids would love! Gonna have to surprise them with it when they get back home on Monday!
Awesome! Let me know if they like it!

I'm going to try and post some more art later today.

07-30-2011, 11:24 AM
Another image... look at him go!

07-30-2011, 11:29 AM
ummm yah... since Tiny Lights went free, that's what the kids are gettin... =oP

I'm so friggin broke...

Checked out the facebook thing, but codes for the first, 10th and 50th posters? I'd rather not sit at the computer all day waiting for more people to post... =o/

no impressions, no reviews... I'm thinkin I'll wait and hope this one goes free sometime...
07-30-2011, 01:32 PM
Hi syntheticvoid! I'm about to start another contest over in the Promo section that I think will be more to your liking. =) I'll make an announcement when it's up and running.
07-30-2011, 02:07 PM
Just a heads up that I started the Super Hammy Giveaway over in the PROMO section!

Thanks for playing!
07-30-2011, 04:12 PM
It's fun !

This game is fun, I recommend it. Crushing the cars is very satisfying and watching the cute hamster run is pretty funny. I've only gotten to the fly mode once so far but it's hilarious, and I keep wanting to play to master it.

Looks great and well made game.
07-30-2011, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RondoRocket View Post
Just a heads up that I started the Super Hammy Giveaway over in the PROMO section!

Thanks for playing!
damn... of course I had to get called into work for a couple hours during the time you posted it... =oP

And too bad Jimz doesn't have more posts... right now it looks like you made another account just to push your game... =o/
07-30-2011, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
damn... of course I had to get called into work for a couple hours during the time you posted it... =oP

And too bad Jimz doesn't have more posts... right now it looks like you made another account just to push your game... =o/
While clearly not a frequent poster, theJimz appears to be a developer behind the game Shockwave and a forum member since 2009!

If he indeed is a plant, power to these devs for planting him into the forums 2 years before you released your game...nobody would ever expect that much effort.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews