★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: When is the Eliss update coming?

04-23-2009, 04:27 PM
When is the Eliss update coming?

Anyone have any news on this?
04-23-2009, 04:33 PM
Let the flaming begin. JK but I haven't heard anything about the update. For future purpose you should probably post things like this in the "Lounge" section, or "Upcoming Games" section
04-23-2009, 04:52 PM
yea, just put this in lounge next time, BUT i hope the update will be soon cuz i just got it and it would be nice for a quick update >:l

Plus+, Openfeint, and Gameloft Live Username: Vester
Add me on GameCenter: Sock Merchant
2/6/11 the Green Bay Packers win Super Bowl XLV
04-23-2009, 05:00 PM
no one knows anything !
how the hell can anyone know !

apple takes between 3 days and 3 weeks to approve an update - so even if its submitted still no one knows !

and you can copy and paste this reply to any other upcoming updates to any games !

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
04-23-2009, 05:18 PM
Since the thread is here anyway: I mailed with Steph Thirion, the dev, and he wrote back that he's working on the update right now. In fact, he announced to start beta-testing 'in a few days'. This was a week ago though. I guess he's still tweaking the thing.

Some info, probably already known: Eliss will get 3 difficulty levels, the current difficulty will be the hardest level.

I'm on level 11 now. I had the intention to beat the game as it is, but since I've been on 11 for 2 weeks now, I might have to abandon my plan and wait for the update

Still one of the best iTouch games though, if not the best. I love it when game devs come up with something completely new, and Eliss is like nothing I've ever seen before.