★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: ToughTouch
  • Genre: Trivia
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 34.8 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: memotouch is a tiny game that challenges your memory and the speed of your fingers. Nine tiles will flash randomly. Try to follow the sequence and repeat it as fast as you can.

memotouch has two modes: Level-based mode and free mode. Play all 30 levels against the clock and try to reach 3 Stars in all of them. The free mode connects you to Game Center and lets you compare your scores with your friends and with other players around the world.

toughtouch's comments:
Hey, i just wanted to let you guys know that there is a new game in town, it's called memotouch and it's colorful, challenging your brains, easy to learn and fun to play. memotouch is a tiny game that challenges your memory and the speed of your fingers. Nine tiles will flash randomly. Try to follow the sequence and repeat it as fast as you can. GameCenter included.
Thanks for playing!

app store link: http://itunes.apple.com/app/me​motouch/id447861557?mt=8
youtube game description: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R96ZJLCK7Co
developer site: www.toughtouch.de

Youtube link | Pop Up
07-30-2011, 11:00 AM
WTG! Clean & fast-paced memo game. Love it, even though it's pretty hard due to the super fast timer

Game: Captain Temporium Game: Newton's Dice HD App: WOTA: U-Boat Compass

Upcoming Subsim: WOTA Wolves of the Atlantic (WWII U-Boat simulation iOS, Mac/PC/Linux)
Newest WOTA-Newsletter: STATE OF THE GAME

07-30-2011, 11:54 AM
cool, thanks for the reply! great you enjoy it! we see it more as a memory training app, but if you're challenged by the timer, we appreciate that as well!
07-30-2011, 04:11 PM
Actually it is really a brain to hand training app. I'm getting faster and faster.

Upcoming Subsim: WOTA Wolves of the Atlantic (WWII U-Boat simulation iOS, Mac/PC/Linux)
07-30-2011, 05:39 PM
Looks slick. The uniform-colored lights add a new dimension of difficulty

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
08-01-2011, 12:39 PM
thanks for the feedback. we're currently working on a tiny update. it's climbing the german app store really appreciate it. i have some promo-codes left, if you're interested

4AYXW4FJP7EP
4J3974MJRPPM
936XJTTM6PJ7
TKK9JXN3KJ4Y
AWFXYLYKRJ99
08-01-2011, 01:46 PM
I just saw you are #1 Trivia (Germany) - congrats, it deserves it.

08-01-2011, 03:21 PM
yes, i'm very excited. just heard that it's not allowed to post promo codes in here should i delete them, post them into another thread or just leave it like it is (as maybe they are used by now anyway)?

anyway sorry for that, i didn't know
08-01-2011, 08:41 PM
Usually you should post promo codes here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22

08-01-2011, 08:47 PM
Thanks for AWFXYLYKRJ99. This game is really smooth and nice, a really good memo game.