★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Stylish Sprint --> FREE

07-30-2011, 10:35 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Stylish Sprint --> FREE

Ascension BeatHazard Carcassonne DungeonRaid ElderSign
GreedyBankers Helsing'sFire NimbleStrong PhoenixWright Poison TiltToLive
07-30-2011, 11:50 AM
Recommended for runner and platformer fans...very cool game.

07-30-2011, 11:53 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
yeah I bought this a while ago... still on my device after about 3 months... =oD

Pretty good endless runner
07-30-2011, 12:22 PM
Gonna try this one! I love Endless Runners.

My game recommendations:
Hard Lines - Comboline - Magnetic Billiards Blueprint - Canabalt - The Blocks Cometh - Gangstar: Miami Vindication - Puppet War - Tetris - Dalton - Siege Hero - Cuddle Bears - Doom Classic - Space Leap - Bug Heroes - Startales
07-30-2011, 01:48 PM
haha, i just deleted it from my device yesterday after a long time that its been sitting there idle. i haven't played it much really, but from the hour or so that i did i can say that it's an excellent endless runner, that shines in both graphics and game play.
07-30-2011, 01:51 PM
Yeah, I love this game. Endless Runners are my favourite kind of iPhone games and although I already have quite a few ER favourites, this one really shone out.

My game recommendations:
Hard Lines - Comboline - Magnetic Billiards Blueprint - Canabalt - The Blocks Cometh - Gangstar: Miami Vindication - Puppet War - Tetris - Dalton - Siege Hero - Cuddle Bears - Doom Classic - Space Leap - Bug Heroes - Startales
02-20-2012, 03:56 PM
Free again. Fantastic endless runner, really worth downloading.

Favorites: The Quest Gold + expansions, Mission Europa Collectors Edition, Ascension, Jet Car Stunts 2, Junk Jack X, King of Dragon Pass, Kingturn series, Mecho Wars HD, Mini Dash, Mos Speedrun, Ravenmark, Sonic series, Fall of Angels, Highborn, Solomonís Keep / Boneyard, pixel art games, remakes and ports of classic games.
02-21-2012, 04:09 AM
Can you proceed without the TONS of In-App Purchases for real money? Is there a lot of grinding?

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
02-21-2012, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habakuk View Post
Can you proceed without the TONS of In-App Purchases for real money? Is there a lot of grinding?
I played this game a couple of months ago, almost finished it. I only bought two things from the shop (with in-game money, without iAPs, it made me jump higher or something like that), apart from that it didnít felt like forcing to buy iAPs. Difficulty goes up smoothly, the game is nicely balanced in that area. But yes, if you want to buy lots of things from the shop you will have to grind and repeat the runs to earn in-game money, but it is something similar to Jetpack Joyride and totally acceptable, for me at least it was.

Favorites: The Quest Gold + expansions, Mission Europa Collectors Edition, Ascension, Jet Car Stunts 2, Junk Jack X, King of Dragon Pass, Kingturn series, Mecho Wars HD, Mini Dash, Mos Speedrun, Ravenmark, Sonic series, Fall of Angels, Highborn, Solomonís Keep / Boneyard, pixel art games, remakes and ports of classic games.
02-21-2012, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunlock View Post
I played this game a couple of months ago, almost finished itÖ
Thank you, Gunlock!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)