★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Meon is FREE! ($.99 > FREE)

07-31-2011, 12:56 AM
#1
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Minneapolis, USA
Posts: 3,654
Meon is FREE! ($.99 > FREE)




A nice-looking puzzle game with over 120 levels to solve; has a 4.5 average iTunes rating and is free for the first time since release. Updated two days ago for retina displays.
07-31-2011, 02:03 AM
#2

07-31-2011, 10:29 AM
#3
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1
Isn't this a total rip off of Prism: Light the Way? http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/prism-light-the-way/id384707625?mt=8 Looks exactly the same with the same amount of levels too...
07-31-2011, 10:53 AM
#4
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: a[V-O-I-D]
Posts: 14,101
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dafender View Post
Isn't this a total rip off of Prism: Light the Way? http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/prism-light-the-way/id384707625?mt=8 Looks exactly the same with the same amount of levels too...
ha... yes it is... =oP


quite a few rip-offs coming out in the appstore over the last couple months... =oP
11-07-2012, 06:33 PM
#5
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 3,693
FREE again if u missed it

FREE again



Last edited by mrbiggles; 11-07-2012 at 06:35 PM.
11-08-2012, 06:49 PM
#6
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 3,585
It may be a ripoff, but it is very polished and colorful with really good puzzles. Itnisnwell worth the download.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
11-08-2012, 07:08 PM
#7
Joined: Mar 2011
Location: Tel-Aviv
Posts: 2,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
It may be a ripoff, but it is very polished and colorful with really good puzzles. Itnisnwell worth the download.
yeah yeah exactly what i came here to write. rip-off or not, this game actually gives a pretty fun experience.

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!
11-08-2012, 11:24 PM
#8
Joined: May 2012
Location: KCMO
Posts: 291
Quote:
Originally Posted by EfratBarTal View Post
yeah yeah exactly what i came here to write. rip-off or not, this game actually gives a pretty fun experience.
Yes but, supporting this type of thing only encourages these fools!
04-11-2013, 04:18 PM
#9
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 3,693
rip off is free again

bump