★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

All Hungry Shark Games on iPhone are FREE for ONE week!

08-01-2011, 05:01 AM
All Hungry Shark Games on iPhone are FREE for ONE week!

We, here at Future Games of London, have a special place in our hearts for anything and everything shark! To celebrate this upcoming momentous occasion of bloody munching fun, we are offering all of our Hungry Shark games on the iTune App Store for FREE for one week in honor of Shark Week.

This is the chance for our fans to own all of our Hungry Shark games! That's Part 1, Part 2, Part 3...AND the new HD versions 1+ and 2+!

Simultaneously, we are also running a one week competition to win a custom-made Shark Hoodie (see photo attached of yours truly). We are looking for the most outrageous, creative and original artwork of the infamous Shark Man (first seen here and here). Please send artwork to press@fgol.co.uk

Hope you're as excited as us! Let the biting begin!
08-01-2011, 05:12 AM
I wish you guys would make a "Trilogy HD" version for iPhone/iPod touch.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

08-01-2011, 05:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
We have but just not in 'Trilogy' form! Hungry Shark 1+ and 2+ are both in HD and Part 3 is also in HD, all on the iPhone/iPod!

Get it while it's all free, it's only for a week!! =)

Tiffany
08-01-2011, 05:51 AM
Thank you for making them free!

My game recommendations:
Hard Lines - Comboline - Magnetic Billiards Blueprint - Canabalt - The Blocks Cometh - Gangstar: Miami Vindication - Puppet War - Tetris - Dalton - Siege Hero - Cuddle Bears - Doom Classic - Space Leap - Bug Heroes - Startales
08-01-2011, 06:02 AM
Oooh, sweet! Thanks!
08-01-2011, 07:10 AM
I have them all for iPhone and love them so took the opportunity to get the trilogy iPad version cheap. Fantastic game. I'd be up for some more! How about a fourth?
08-01-2011, 07:55 AM
Don't forget the competition! I'm dying to see some Sharkman sketches!! Winner gets a cute Shark Hoodie like the one I'm wearing!!

Tiffany
08-01-2011, 08:35 AM
The third one apparently wasn't compatible with my iPhone and the first one controlled terribly, laggy and unresponsive. That said though, the second one controls just fine and is a joy to play.

My game recommendations:
Hard Lines - Comboline - Magnetic Billiards Blueprint - Canabalt - The Blocks Cometh - Gangstar: Miami Vindication - Puppet War - Tetris - Dalton - Siege Hero - Cuddle Bears - Doom Classic - Space Leap - Bug Heroes - Startales
08-01-2011, 09:22 AM
bought the Trilogy HD for the iPad, couldn't resist at that price.
would love to see a 3+ for iPhone/iPod Touch owners though
08-01-2011, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
+1 with all IAPs included and NO ADS.
I would happily buy them then.

Icon is a window to game's soul...