★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: ppy
  • Genre: Music
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 41.1 MB
  • Version: 1.51
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Test your ability to tap, slide, hold and spin to the beat in this FREE rhythm game!

osu!stream offers three styles of play, including an innovative "stream" mode which becomes harder as you get better! Can you perfect your combo and get the highest score?

Try it today with 7 completely FREE songs, with many more available for purchase!

osu!stream will be updated regularly with new content (free and paid!) and your feedback will be used to shape future features!

If you have any problems with the game, please email us at stream@ppy.sh or tweet at @osustream. We'll reply in hours, if not minutes!

* Lovingly crafted levels that play well on both iPhone *AND* iPad.
* Challenge three styles of play on every song, including an unlockable expert mode!
* Online leaderboards!
* Original and remixed music from a variety of artists.
* Vibrant and colourful pixel-perfect graphics across all devices.
* Smooth 60fps gameplay on 3GS+
* High frame rate gameplay even on older devices! (3g/iTouch 2g)
* Optional finger guides for beginners.
* An autoplay mode to help learn more difficult songs.
* Localised to Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Thai, Italian and French.

Coming soon:
* Constantly updated song library. New free and paid songs every month!
* "Play mod" add-ons for an extra challenge.
* Multiplayer!

All songs are used with permission and remain copyright to their respective artists.

MJY8's comments:

this game like rythem Hero NDSL game

08-02-2011, 01:44 AM
I remember playing this a while back when I was jailbroken. Maybe it's finally coming? By the way, I don't think this is right section for this.

Founder of Sgarrista Air Brigade
Devs, if you want reviews click here!
Yep, I'm a Brony
PSN: AeroFlare7221

08-04-2011, 05:36 AM
osu!stream [universal]

Get it now! One of my favorite rhythm games!!! it's a dream come true

"I have nothing to say, and I'm saying it" - John Cage
Plus+ ID= Maythius

Game Center: Maythius
03-02-2012, 11:11 PM
New update is out finally!

Edit: The songs from the new pack is crazy! Time to practice...

Favorites: Dragon Island Blue, Lilt Line, Osu!Stream, Mage Gauntlet, Doodle Army 2, The Quest Gold, Junk Jack, and many others.
Game Center: astral wolf

Last edited by astralWolf; 03-02-2012 at 11:13 PM.
03-02-2012, 11:29 PM
Also all the song packs are on sale. .99 for the VVVVVV pack is a no brainer, and I grabbed a few others as well. I have to say though, this game is about 5 times more fun on an iPad placed on a table - playing on the iPhone is clunky with your thumbs constantly blocking the action, while playing on the iPad you have so much more space to work with, and when you really get going it feels like you're playing an abstract instrument or something.
03-03-2012, 03:58 AM
My girlfriend was (and still is) quite the osu! player. When this was initially released I passed it off because I just assumed it was a shoddily put together version since the real osu! (for those who don't know, this is legit...it's just that osu! on computers allows you to download and play any song you can possibly imagine, which would be a legal nightmare) would never come to iOS (unless you're jailbroken, of course >_>). Had I known this had a VVVVVV pack, I would have gotten it AGES ago! I'm surprised this hasn't gotten any attention on TA because it's really, really good.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
03-03-2012, 05:11 AM
Just found out about this and im enjoying it a lot! Reminds me of Ouendan on the DS.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword