★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** To all our faithful and dedicated fans, please accept our apologies for the early removal of Requiem from the App store. This was done in mistake. We have released a new version of Requiem, titled Requiem Unleashed! This is a new and upgraded version of Requiem that has many upgrades such as new level design, revamped controls, new art, and new player perks!

Tribase Studios is dedicated to giving our users a great experience, and have worked hard to develop and bring the features you wanted to see, in this new release. In the process we have teamed with Skyboard Publishing to help bring Requiem to more people, and allow for better upgrades to the game. Because of this we will be removing Requiem that was published by Tribase Studios, which will mean you wont be able to download it again, so please keep a copy if you wish you keep this copy of the game. We hope you enjoy the new release.

*** Requiem has been the #1 Action Game in Countries around the world in the iTunes App Store... Come see what hundreds of thousands of people are talking about***

Heres what the Press is saying about Requiem:

***KOTAKU Game App of the Day What Mirrors Edge could have been on the iPhone
***iPHONEGAMERUK 4.5/5 This is one Game you Dont want to miss
***MODOJO - 4.5/5 Thrilling Mirror's Edge style gameplay
***SLIDE TO PLAY - Featured App Under the RadarSolid new iOS Game
***APPSTOREARCADE - " 9.5/10 - "Requiem is a graphic masterpiece with gameplay to match and I cant wait for more!...Unlike any other experience that Ive had on any of the iOS devices"
***APPTUDES - 4.5/5 "The Next Epic iOS Hit..."
***TOUCHARCADE - "A Welcome touch in a cluttered market"
***POCKETFULLOFAPPS - 5/5 "Excellent Graphics that deliver a realistic 3D environment...Good Job Tribase"
***"FreeAppReport.com Featured App!"

Enter the nightmarish dream world as a giant creature out to destroy you, is chasing you. You dont know where you are, or why you are there, but things have an eerie familiarity. Jump, climb, or crawl, over obstacles to survive and find a way to escape before its too late. The only thing that matters now is that you Run!!!

Universal App Requiem can be played on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2, iPod Touch 3 (16 GB and Above), and iPod Touch 4 all for a single low price.

Optimization - Requiem is optimized for the iPhone 4 and iPad 2 It includes high-end graphics that utilize the enhanced visual capabilities of the iPhone 4 and iPad 2.

An exciting 3D runner in which you are being chased by an impossibly large and evil creature that will require twitch thinking reaction to escape while overcoming insane obstacles.

Sprint, Crouch, Jump, Control Pegasus with Next Gen Tilt Controls

Achievements and Leaderboards - Over 25 Achievements, Challenge your friends in the Game Center Leaderboards!

TribaseStudios's comments:
Hey Everyone!

Tribase Studios is Proud to announce that "Requiem" is out on the iTunes App Store!

We are excited to have it released and for you to play it! You can download it at the following link below!

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TribaseStudios
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/tribasestudios

08-02-2011, 02:49 AM
Like the look of the video, was just about to pick this up then looked at the file size. 265 mb? I'm not really prepared to allocate that much space on my device to a casual game. An RPG or something similar that I would play through and delete, yes. With a game like this, if it's any good I'll want to replay it for a while. If every game on my device that I wanted to replay was 265 mb I could only have less than 100 games on my device. So either I won't like this game much and it's not worth getting in the first place, or will, and will feel bothered about it taking up too much space.

Clear intent to buy turns into uncertainty at best. Moral: casual games should not be 265 mb. By the way, what size is the file actually unpacked?

08-02-2011, 03:00 AM
Looks fantastic

Insta buy for me - I don't care about the size

It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
08-02-2011, 03:03 AM
I'm grabbing this too - and I don't care about how large the file is either - that's a ridiculous and ill-conceived complaint!

08-02-2011, 03:18 AM
Originally Posted by badmanj View Post
I'm grabbing this too - and I don't care about how large the file is either - that's a ridiculous and ill-conceived complaint!

Peachy. Please share how large the file is unpacked all the same, if you'd be so kind. Cheerio.
08-02-2011, 03:28 AM
Not enough space. ;/

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
08-02-2011, 03:45 AM
Is it just me, but on the iPad 2, when you go to the tutorial, it comes up with the READY button, but nothing I can do will start the game.

The normal game works fine though, and I must say, I think the games pretty cool
08-02-2011, 09:24 AM

Can someone give us their game impressions?

does it get repetitive?
Only 14 levels?

Looks fun though.
08-02-2011, 09:30 AM
This looks sweet!! Snagging it as soon as I get back to wifi
08-02-2011, 10:13 AM
Looks absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait for this to finish downloading. Also, major respect for the introductory sale. This is how you do business folks.

Tribase, if I could nitpick...(I swear IMNS will have my head on a platter for asking this)...why didn't you just make the font smaller for those 2 buttons instead of using CRCH and JMP?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"