★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: "Requiem" is Available on the App Store!

08-02-2011, 01:50 AM
"Requiem" is Available on the App Store!

Hey Everyone!

Tribase Studios is Proud to announce that "Requiem" is out on the iTunes App Store!

We are excited to have it released and for you to play it! You can download it at the following link below!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/requiem/id447689182?ls=1&mt=8

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TribaseStudios
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/tribasestudios

08-02-2011, 03:44 AM
Is it just me, but on the iPad 2, when you go to the tutorial, it comes up with the READY button, but nothing I can do will start the game.

The normal game works fine though, and I must say, I think the games pretty cool

08-02-2011, 09:52 AM
Is this a puzzle / adventure game? I can't tell from the description. I wish there was a trial version.
08-02-2011, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teagan View Post
Is this a puzzle / adventure game? I can't tell from the description. I wish there was a trial version.
Looks like a 3D platformer (almost a racer) where you Run! (and pick up stars and avoid things... )

From the video, I'd say it could benefit from a little bit of up/down camera bobble - it looks like the kid's on wheels (well, and on a flying horse at one point.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
08-02-2011, 10:42 AM
Actually, I like the lack of up and down head-bobbing. Too much of it makes me as nauseous as if I was on the high seas in a little boat. Part of the reason I bought the game so quickly is that the movement was so smooth.

I haven't had the chance to play yet, and I'm looking forward to it. I'm hoping for some awesome baddies chasing me !

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !
08-02-2011, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by halljames View Post
Is it just me, but on the iPad 2, when you go to the tutorial, it comes up with the READY button, but nothing I can do will start the game.

The normal game works fine though, and I must say, I think the games pretty cool
Hi halljames! Thank you very much for bringing this up. We have submitted a fix for this issue to Apple and have requested it to be expedited. This should hit very soon!
08-02-2011, 10:43 AM
Welcome to the developers ! Good luck with this game - it is a very cool concept. I can't wait to get into it.

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !
08-02-2011, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quebecotr View Post
Welcome to the developers ! Good luck with this game - it is a very cool concept. I can't wait to get into it.
Hey quebecotr! Thank you very much for the kind words. All of us here at Tribase really hope you and the rest of the community love this game. We really put our hearts into this game and are really excited to be able to share this exciting time with this community!
08-02-2011, 03:35 PM
This game had me screaming and shouting. It is that much fun. The fifth level where everything starts to turn. Crazy stuff! I love this game.

Great graphics, amazing music and the atmosphere ...wauw.

One thing I wold love changed is the control on the pad. Make it so you can just press an "up" arrow to run, and not this "analogue feel". My finger keeps slipping towards the top, and I have to realign with the current controls, which is a pain.

Other than that great stuff. A game I would recommend in a heartbeat.
08-02-2011, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leegames View Post
This game had me screaming and shouting. It is that much fun. The fifth level where everything starts to turn. Crazy stuff! I love this game.

Great graphics, amazing music and the atmosphere ...wauw.

One thing I wold love changed is the control on the pad. Make it so you can just press an "up" arrow to run, and not this "analogue feel". My finger keeps slipping towards the top, and I have to realign with the current controls, which is a pain.

Other than that great stuff. A game I would recommend in a heartbeat.
Hey Leegames! I am really happy you like level 5 despite the "Spiral of Doom" which has apparently been the bane of many players! We put a lot of effort into making sure the graphics and audio looked as amazing as the game plays. We are all very happy that you are enjoying it this much and thank you for the recommendations!