★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Soccer Manager vs. MYFC

04-23-2009, 11:14 PM
Soccer Manager vs. MYFC

what is everyones impression, i think i kinda like soccer manager a little better, the only think is real names. plus myfc crashes on me a lot...

Beta Testing:
Waiting for: A true iphone MMO
Currently Playing: I have Iphone game app ADD its hard for me to stay hooked on 1
04-23-2009, 11:32 PM
Send a message via MSN to shigzeo Send a message via Skype™ to shigzeo
i haven't bought it yet but will after i move from this bloody flat!

Marinoni Fango CX Centaur - Cyclocross Bicycle (waiting for a good bicycling game and table tennis game)

04-24-2009, 06:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blk04a4 View Post
what is everyones impression, i think i kinda like soccer manager a little better, the only think is real names. plus myfc crashes on me a lot...
blk04a4
1.01 went to Apple on Monday, so you should have an update within 8 days of this. This version will allow you to change player names & team names.

1.02 is off to Apple on Monday next week with a host of new features, fixes and improved player stats - including a new remote stat update system allowing us to update player stats without you having to wait for new Apple updates.

Read more on twitter : http://twitter.com/fizzsoftware
04-24-2009, 06:45 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Mythbuster
I have both. At this moment I prefer MYFC. In my opinion it is deeper and more complex. But I am pleased to see that updates will come for Soccer Manager!

iPad Pro | iPad Air 2 | iPhone 6s Plus

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
04-24-2009, 06:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizz Software View Post
blk04a4
1.01 went to Apple on Monday, so you should have an update within 8 days of this. This version will allow you to change player names & team names.

1.02 is off to Apple on Monday next week with a host of new features, fixes and improved player stats - including a new remote stat update system allowing us to update player stats without you having to wait for new Apple updates.

Yo Fizz,
I prefer your software because the price for Soccer Manager is honest and you support all of the important European leagues.

Just one thing: after two years I'm stuck at the end of a season and can't start with a new one.. that was pretty disasppointing since I was going to play champions league with my second league team...

My supporters were so excited and still waiting outside the stadium...

Mh...hope you can fix that "bug", if it's a bug...

Thanks,
keep doing cool like this.
04-24-2009, 07:16 AM
The MYFC devs do need to address the crashes - adding an editor is my #1 request after stability.
04-24-2009, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotlight View Post
Yo Fizz,
I prefer your software because the price for Soccer Manager is honest and you support all of the important European leagues.

Just one thing: after two years I'm stuck at the end of a season and can't start with a new one.. that was pretty disasppointing since I was going to play champions league with my second league team...

My supporters were so excited and still waiting outside the stadium....
Spotlight
There was an issue that a few may encounter at the end of a season. 1.01 should take care of this - 'ready your supporters again'.
04-25-2009, 09:18 AM
I wonder-as someone who knows nothing about the players and very little about the teams, is either game superior to the other? I mean, $4.99 is a much nicer price point compared to $9.99 and if I don't know the players' names anyway then it shouldn't matter if they're fake right? Is there anything in particular that MYFC has that Soccer Manager doesn't?
04-25-2009, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizz Software View Post
blk04a4

Bought your game, looking forward to the updates!

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago
04-27-2009, 01:16 PM
Just wanted to chime in and tell you that I am thoroughly enjoying MYFC. I am working my way through a season and seeing many of the nice touches that I have come to expect in PC manager titles. I think football fans are doing themselves a disservice to wait for something that isn't out and not give MYFC a real go. Maybe a Lite version will come out - that should generate alot of interest.