★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: OVER 600k DOWNLOADS!!!

IDEAL FOR KIDS AND CASUAL GAMERS!!! Play if you want to pass some time by.

Save the Eeeps from getting hit by the dangerous dripping goop. Tumble the Eeeps across the stage to help them make it back home safely.

*** What Others Had to Say ***

"As has become quickly obvious, Goop is a simple game but with a bundle of charm." -148pps.com 4/5 stars

"Its not very often you hear a grown man call something adorable, but that's the first word that comes to mind when trying to describe Goop." -Splitkick.com

"What it is, is engaging. The next time that I picked up my device, I went to Goop." -AltiApp.com

The gameplay is so simple a 4-year-old could pick this up and play, yet its challenging enough and becomes even more so that anyone will stay entertained - AppAdvice.com

*** Save the Eeeps ***

Not birds, not zombies, not ninjas. We're talking about Eeeps!!

Help the Eeeps avoid the dangerous drops of Goop and skillfully tumble them across to safety while keeping in mind their unique personalities. At times the adorable Eeeps can have their own agenda, so make sure to keep an eye on these guys to help them stay out of harms way.

Goop is lots of fun for all ages, has beautiful graphics, and will keep you coming back as you try to set and beat your best score.

Goop is a fun casual game perfect for road trips, long waits, or a quick game during your downtime. Goop combines time management, strategy, and adventure to deliver an excellent gaming experience!

*** Highlights ***

-Beautifully designed worlds
-Challenge your friends with Game Center
-Earn over 25+ Achievements for exploring new worlds and saving Eeeps
-Four lovable Eeeps
-Easy to just pick up and play
-Exciting bonus modes
-Increasing difficulty over time
-Retina Display graphics
-Crisp music and unique character sounds
-One touch controls make it easy for anyone to play, but the challenging gameplay will keep you coming back

pchukwura's comments:
Thanks to all the beta testers and fans... we're finally live on the App Store and totally excited!!

08-02-2011, 11:19 AM
Hmm, not sure why the App Store description isn't picking up...i'll pate here:

The family of Eeeps simply want to continue their trek. Help them avoid the dangerous drops of Goop that prevent the Eeeps from continuing their journey home. Each character(Eeep) has a personality of their own, so make sure you pay attention as they may at times have their own agenda. Goop features endless hours of gameplay, beautiful crisp retina display supported graphics, and endless fun as you try to set and beat your best score.

*** Highlights ***

- Four beautifully designed worlds which feature smooth active background animations

- Four lovable types of characters ('Eeeps') with a unique personality of their own
-- Normy - confident Eeep who knows just what to do
-- Dafty - Gets a bit confused at times and loses sight of the goal
-- Bitty - The cute baby Eeep who is spirited and full of life
-- Plumpy - He likes to take his time and is not a fan of being moved around

-Bonus points mode

-Easy pick up and play

- Retina Display graphics

- Crisp music and unique character sounds

- 20+ addictive and challenging Game Center enabled achievements

- Game Center leaderboards enabled to see how well you compare to your friends.

- One touch controls make it easy for anyone to play, but the challenging gameplay will keep you coming back

*** How to Play ***

- Tap the character to tumble him passed the dripping goop and toward the goal

- Drag the character backward to keep him away from the goop until it's safe to pass

08-02-2011, 12:45 PM
I just bought it. Really super cute and fun. I like how the different personalities of the eeps affect how they play in the level. For some reason, the slow purple ones make me smile the most. Great job!

I am a girl gamer.
Gamer center id: Poogienya
08-02-2011, 12:59 PM
Game Impressions

HD Gameplay Trailer:

Note:

Just a few Minues of the Preview - Version i got a few Days ago for a few Hours.
08-02-2011, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poogie View Post
I just bought it. Really super cute and fun. I like how the different personalities of the eeps affect how they play in the level. For some reason, the slow purple ones make me smile the most. Great job!
Thanks for the kind words! He is my favorite too, right behind Dafty (the tall green guy)
08-02-2011, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
HD Gameplay Trailer:

Just a few Minues of the Preview - Version i got a few Days ago for a few Hours.
Excellent job on that preview vid btw...better than what I could have done with my less-than array of screen capture software hehe
08-02-2011, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pchukwura View Post
Hmm, not sure why the App Store description isn't picking up
The tag has to be:

[ appinfo=full][/appinfo]

Currently learning iMaschine and Garage Band.
08-02-2011, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arta View Post
The tag has to be:

[ appinfo=full][/appinfo]
Ah, thanks a metric ton!

It was actually all vs full btw
08-03-2011, 12:43 PM
I know i don't stand too much of a chance against the big names like Cut the Rope, but any lovers of Goop, please cast your vote for TouchArcade Forums game of the week!: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=102667

08-26-2011, 04:37 AM
FYI guys,

My most recent update is now available and includes additional achievements and minor bug fixes, for the folks who have not downloaded Goop yet!!

Enjoy