★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Stitch'em Words LITE - Now LIVE !!

04-24-2009, 01:12 AM
Stitch'em Words LITE - Now LIVE !!

STITCH'em WORDS - LITE Edition is now LIVE !!

Stitch'em Words - Ultimate Edition was recently released and was very well received. If you haven't tried it out yet, we are here to tease you with Stitch'em Words - Lite Edition

Play up to 10 exciting levels of this FULLY FEATURED LITE Edition ! Challenge yourself with Word Bonus Rounds, and take part in our extremely popular Leader's Board (currently with over 5700+ users !!).

Combine Fun Pictures and Letters to create Words, in what critics are calling "The Ultimate Word Charade Game."

For example:
T + Rain = TRAIN,
P + Roof = PROOF,
Star + E = STARE !

Find hidden slang words, to earn bonus points. Use Hints if you get stuck - or aim for extra points by staying away from them.

DOWNLOAD TODAY: iTunes Link

Games Developed: STITCH'EM WORDS
04-24-2009, 01:16 AM
Now all those on the fence can finally make the jump.

..wait, are there are still people on the fence? ^ ^

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc

04-24-2009, 01:19 AM
Congrats on the release of the lite version. Hopefully it will generate some more sales for you!
04-24-2009, 01:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donburns99 View Post
Now all those on the fence can finally make the jump.

..wait, are there are still people on the fence? ^ ^
A lot of people are not into word games that much and won't bother looking at a word game at all. I'm hoping they would give a shot to LITE edition

04-24-2009, 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stitchemwords View Post
A lot of people are not into word games that much and won't bother looking at a word game at all. I'm hoping they would give a shot to LITE edition
That was me before I sunk my teeth into Stitch'em a few month's back. ^ ^

Still not the biggest fan of traditional word games quite honestly.

Anyways, I wish you the best with the Lite version; I gave it a download just now for a small popularity boost.

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc
04-24-2009, 09:01 PM
Everyone that does not have this game should download the lite and check it out. It is a unique take on the word game.
http://www.appcraver.com/stitchem-words/
04-24-2009, 09:03 PM
Excellent word game. Recommend that everybody checks it out.

Associate Editor, Slide To Play and Padvance
Follow me on Twitter
Feel free to email me at tim@slidetoplay.com if you want to bring a game or update to our attention.
04-28-2009, 01:21 PM
So we have a few promo codes available for the FULL Version and we are here on TouchArcade to offer them to you

In hopes of getting some reviews in for Lite version, here's what we are offering. All you have to do is download the Lite version and play it for a bit. If you like it and want to upgrade to Full Version (and obviously that would be the only reason you would want to go to Full version), leave a feedback on the AppStore...hopefully something other than "I'm writing this review to get promo code for full version".

The first 20 reviews will be given a Promo Code for the full version Please remember to post your AppStore userid in this thread or send it to us through PM, so that we can send you the code.

Please note however, that it is first come first serve, and only available for U.S. Stores. If you don't make the first 20 reviews, we sincerely hope you won't be leaving a negative review based on that.