08-02-2011, 06:05 PM
Love the idea of Bug Heroes with persistent characters instead of as a high score game. Just finished the first two levels and found them quite fun, however I find it highly annoying that the game doesn't pause when you open the map.
08-02-2011, 06:05 PM
Already out?!

Definitely BUYING THIS NOW!!!!!

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.

08-02-2011, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBD View Post
Love the idea of Bug Heroes with persistent characters instead of as a high score game. Just finished the first two levels and found them quite fun, however I find it highly annoying that the game doesn't pause when you open the map.
This was a conscious design decision... not sure if you're aware, but it becomes transparent when you move around to make finding items and keys easier (while still being able to fight in a limited capacity). But we are listening of course...
08-02-2011, 06:08 PM
So, just a quick question...how many characters are there to choose from? I will most likely be buying it regardless, but it would be awesome if all the characters from the original were included in this game

Playing:|Roboto|Cordy|QuBit|Amazing Breaker|Awesome Saucer|Groove Coaster|Gesundheit!|
Favorites:|PoP:WW|Infinity Blade|World of Goo|Phoenix|Danmaku|PewPew2|Alien Space Retro|Battleheart|Gears| LGR2|iDaTank|PvZ|ME|To-Fu|Anodia|Lego HP|Fruit Ninja|I Dig It 2|Soosiz|
08-02-2011, 06:13 PM
Awesome!!!! How do I get health though?? Lol glad you did a 3 day sale on this cheers awesome on iPad!!!!!

Check out my new website for everything Vita!!
please follow me on TWITTER
Am i man? or a very manly muppet??
08-02-2011, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by legowiz View Post
So, just a quick question...how many characters are there to choose from? I will most likely be buying it regardless, but it would be awesome if all the characters from the original were included in this game
You primarily play as the original three heroes, but almost all of the new heroes make a playable cameo appearance during certain missions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by legowiz View Post
Not sure how many characters total are in the game, but you don't choose the characters. The character you use changes with each mission. At least that's how it is in the beginning.

Follow me on Twitter: @jumpman475
Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
Need a Writer? I'm your man. Send me a PM.
WOOOOOOT!!!!!

*Hits the purchase button*

1st person on the fence with a US account...I'll gift you a copy!

Thanks FM!

Game Center: Diligence
08-02-2011, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
WOOOOOOT!!!!!

*Hits the purchase button*

1st person on the fence with a US account...I'll gift you a copy!

Thanks FM!
LOL if your serious I know someone who isn't quite sure about buying it. Not sure why, but I'll PM you the email

Follow me on Twitter: @jumpman475
Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
Need a Writer? I'm your man. Send me a PM.
08-02-2011, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman475 View Post
LOL if your serious I know someone who isn't quite sure about buying it. Not sure why, but I'll PM you the email
*Must be a TA member. Have em post in this lovely thread dedicated to BHQ.

Game Center: Diligence