App description: Enter Bug Heroes Quest, a spin-off of the critically acclaimed Bug Heroes, by Foursaken Media! Embark on an epic, story-based adventure through a variety of huge environments. Explore, level up, customize, fight, talk, and more! Experience a unique blend of action, adventure, and RPG in a brand new, fully realized fantasy setting!

--------------------

"Just like the original, Bug Heroes Quest is deep, content packed, and brimming with fun!"
-- ifanzine.com

"Sure Bug Heroes Quest is an action RPG spin-off of the popular Bug Heroes, but this pint-sized epic will please more than just the fans."
-- 148apps.com

"Bug Heroes Quest is another impressive 4-Dimple challenge."
-- appsmile.com

--------------------

Features:

- Seamless blend of action, adventure, and RPG elements, designed specifically for the iOS gamer
- Dual stick action, with both long-ranged and close combat
- Deep, intertwining story
- In-depth character progression -- level up, customize skills, equip new weapons and armor, and more!
- Huge environments to explore, across over 60 stages
- Interesting fantasy world with unique characters to talk to and learn about
- Hours of gameplay and replayability
- Fight in a variety of arenas and compete in the Game Center leaderboards
- Control a variety of characters
- Optimized and playable on ANY device, old and new!

--------------------

And be sure to check out the game that started it all, the original Bug Heroes -- for FREE! http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bug-heroes/id412789616?mt=8

For a Trailer for Bug Heroes Quest check out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZbTtwuWFVw

--------------------

For all the latest news on Bug Heroes Quest and other FM games, be sure to Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @FoursakenMedia!

Foursaken_Media's comments:
Hey everyone, we'd like to announce the release of Bug Heroes Quest, a pick up and play action/RPG based on the original Bug Heroes! It will be on sale for the first 3 days of release at $0.99.

09-09-2011, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foursaken_Media View Post

Glad you're enjoying the game!

1. There is no level cap, so you cannot "waste" any skill points.
2. In order to get treasure in an arena, you have to reach round 10.
3. If you start a new profile, you'll begin from scratch. However, you can keep playing the game after you beat it, trying to earn gold medals, achievements, and finish leveling up your characters.
Thanks very much for the response! and, again, a great game
09-16-2011, 11:50 PM
FM, can you please add an achievement for getting to level 10 with worm? That would be great if you could. I've got the ones for playing all the other characters to level 10. (Actually, it would be cool if you added achievements for maxing out each character - but I just love trying out each one and want an excuse to keep playing them.)

Gamecenter Id: Mr. Grizzly II

09-23-2011, 10:49 PM
I have just gotten Bug Heroes Quest, being a huge fan of the original game. However, one issue I have is that the graphics don't seem to be as sharp as they were on the other game. The letters seem blurry and sometimes are altogether missing. I have tried this on both graphics settings. It doesn't affect the awesome gameplay but I am wondering if there's a fix for this
09-24-2011, 07:39 AM
FM, whatever happened to the long "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"s that displayed when a bug was knocked off a ledge in BH?

Former editor in chief of teknikapan.se (due for an eventual relaunch)
Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
09-24-2011, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baki19 View Post
I have just gotten Bug Heroes Quest, being a huge fan of the original game. However, one issue I have is that the graphics don't seem to be as sharp as they were on the other game. The letters seem blurry and sometimes are altogether missing. I have tried this on both graphics settings. It doesn't affect the awesome gameplay but I am wondering if there's a fix for this
All assets are high rez, and missing letters is definitely a new one Would you mind posting a screenshot so we can see exactly what is up? Thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayjona View Post
FM, whatever happened to the long "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"s that displayed when a bug was knocked off a ledge in BH?
That should be there -- if not its a bug.... let me double check.
09-24-2011, 01:27 PM
IMG_0619.PNG

IMG_0621.PNG

IMG_0618.PNG

I have tried Reinstalling the app and my Iphone but it didnt improve anything.
09-25-2011, 10:02 AM
Skill masters

Where is the skill master for spiders last skill I have chance and the vampire 1 I don't no when the last skill is though and any tips on the big scorpion

Last edited by Reddog1220; 09-25-2011 at 10:14 AM.
09-28-2011, 10:01 AM
Last arena is sooooooooo difficult. Been playing the last 45 mins, and can't even get close to 8 minutes. Any tips for all 3 characters?
09-28-2011, 11:10 AM
Just got this, and initial impression is that its just not as accessible as Bug Heroes, when I think the opposite was intended... For one, it seems harder, the initial map is more confusing, and I cant tell what is going on with the heroes you meet on the first map.

Granted I'm only 10-15 minutes in, but I dont recall being confused by original Bug Heroes.

Use The Code JFLF5HT To Get 50% More Coins In Combat Monsters!
09-28-2011, 11:51 AM
I thought the exat oposite!