Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-28-2011, 08:10 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Has anyone else had this bug where theres teleporting bugs all around you?
Also is there going to be a spin off of the game featuring spider as the ending makes me feel spiders story hasn't ended yet.
Old 09-28-2011, 10:02 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

^^^ Yeah, I think Spider's got the best storyline, and she's the best character for me. Just managed to get to 10 minutes on the Bathroom arena with her.

So, anyone would like to chime in about getting Ant and Beetle to 10 minutes on Bathroom's arena? Please help!
Old 09-28-2011, 11:41 PM

anyone finished the game tell me what is the ending or pm me so people who didn play yet dunno the end
Old 12-28-2011, 06:33 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Default Can we get an expansion?

Love this game! Just wondering if you guys are going to make an expansion or a new game like BHQ. I loved the way you did this game from the storyline to the gameplay. Hoping to see more! Oh and can anyone give me a strategy to beat the Bathroom Arena?
Old 12-28-2011, 06:37 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehnoob249 View Post
Has anyone else had this bug where theres teleporting bugs all around you?
Also is there going to be a spin off of the game featuring spider as the ending makes me feel spiders story hasn't ended yet.
It's part of the gameplay. It makes it so you can't just keep running around in circles. If don't take care of them quick they will overtake you pretty quick so the teleporting is part of it.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:53 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddog1220 View Post
Where is the skill master for spiders last skill I have chance and the vampire 1 I don't no when the last skill is though and any tips on the big scorpion
I used Ant with Howitzer, Plasma Cannon, Burrow Bombs, and Shoulder Turrets. So basically I ran in smaller circles (to avoid as many smaller scorpions), while pounding him with Howitzer and the other equipment. It takes a little bit but you should be able to do it. Don't get to far ahead though or else they will start teleporting in front of you. I recommend having speed as a skill though.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:00 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonheart View Post
I got the deck coliseum, but it's really hard to kill those spider beasts. The ones which have a green circle when they're about to die. Need a way to kill them quickly please.
Once they get the green circle, they are in frenzy, they're basically dead at that point but they can't be hurt so just run and they'll die.
Old 12-30-2011, 05:22 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Default generator at scopion base?

Any advice on how to complete mission 9 in the bedroom? This is the one where you have to destroy the base by taking down the generator. I can get rid of all the snails and bees, but the turrets always take me out before I can destroy the battery. I must be missing something obvious
Old 01-01-2012, 01:15 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzonk View Post
Any advice on how to complete mission 9 in the bedroom? This is the one where you have to destroy the base by taking down the generator. I can get rid of all the snails and bees, but the turrets always take me out before I can destroy the battery. I must be missing something obvious
Use Ants gun to take it out after taking out everything in your way. You can hit it even if you can't see it.
Old 01-01-2012, 09:59 AM

hmmm played this game for about 2 hours, I don't have fun with it... played a LOT of bug heroes and after it started to get pretty repetitive I decided to give the RPG a try. Maybe I'd have enjoyed it if I'd have played this one prior to BH. Don't know... Just not much new.
Anyone else feeling the same?
Anyway, happy new year everyone