★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Be HAPPY!!!:)

It's not easy to be evil. You should be smart, lucky and agile to produce evil in different places around the world.In this highly addictive arcade game you should control cloud which want to eliminate animals, which are stupid enough to get on your way. new game

TetCloud's comments:

Hello to all. We proudly introduce our game "Cloud of Evil". In this game you controlling cloud which was kind but one day it became ill and mad because of pollution. We hope you'll enjoy it!

iTunes link on Full version : Cloud of Evil [0.99$]
iTunes link on lite version : Cloud of Evil Lite [Free]
08-09-2011, 01:16 AM
We will be really appreciate for any comments, reviews and suggestions. And if you'll need a promo code for the full version feel free to ask!
08-09-2011, 04:53 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
here's my iTunes review -

"I wasn't really sure what to expect with Cloud Of Evil because, well... the game info is pretty non-descript, and you can't tell much from the screens. But you fire snowballs (or something?) out of the cloud at the top of the screen by swiping in the direction you want the ball to go. Your objective is to hit all the birds, while collecting the 3 stars in each level. There's different obsticles in each stage, like clouds that you can bounce your snowball off of, spikes that kill your ball, fans that blow your snowball in various directions, and clouds that disappear after you bounce off of them once. There's more obsticles as you get further into the worlds, but those are the ones I've seen so far. It's got some very good level design, making the game challenging without being impossible, the graphics are good, the physics are nice, there's a shop to buy items to accessorize your cloud, and the gameplay is smooth. It's a game that I'll definitely want to play through all the way before deleting from my device, and with 80 levels, it should take me a while, especially if I want to get 3 stars on each level. GameCenter integration would be great, having achievements and leaderboards for a game like this seems like a must these days. But it's still a professional looking, polished game worth picking up."

4/5 stars. =o)
08-09-2011, 06:17 PM
I love those unique puzzles, that's why i've made a 5 star review in U.S. AppStore @speed4mee
08-10-2011, 05:09 AM
Thank you guys for your reviews! It's nice to hear positive feedbacks from you) And yeah, we know about gamecenter/achievements so we'll make them in next update as soon as possible.