★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

About paid games go free

08-03-2011, 12:52 AM
#1
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 16
About paid games go free

Hey guys, my group has released a puzzle game named Rolling Fall. And now we want to make the game free for a limited time. So on what websites should I promote so as to get more visibility? What websites can you recommend? And what websites do you guys usually go to, to get free games?

Last edited by Everson; 08-04-2011 at 12:30 AM.
08-03-2011, 01:05 AM
#2
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 4,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everson View Post
Hey guys, my group has released a puzzle game named Rolling Fall. And now we want to make the game free for a limited time. So on what websites should I promote so as to get more visibility? What websites can you recommend? And what websites do you guys usually go to, to get free games?
Contact FreeAppADay or just post it in the price drops section of these forums.

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
08-03-2011, 03:34 AM
#3
Joined: May 2011
Location: Finland
Posts: 8,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
Contact FreeAppADay or just post it in the price drops section of these forums.
Agreed! And AppShopper will automatically display your price drop, but also contact Free Games Daily and Game Trail(to the free tab)

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
08-03-2011, 08:57 PM
#4
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
Contact FreeAppADay or just post it in the price drops section of these forums.
Thanks for your recommendation and advice.
08-03-2011, 08:57 PM
#5
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Agreed! And AppShopper will automatically display your price drop, but also contact Free Games Daily and Game Trail(to the free tab)
Thank you. I will check them out.