★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Pocket God "Fan Art Thread"

04-24-2009, 04:24 AM
Pocket God "Fan Art Thread"

Since some people got angry with people posting fan art on the update thread, I have created this thread to let people post all their awesome Pocket God fan art.

Be creative and let people see your cool fan art that you have created.

Please don't post about the next update on this thread, make sure you check out the thread that Dave made for the latest Pocket God update for that.

To add pictures to the thread you can-

To add a URL: click on the picture of the mountain and the sun, then insert the url.

To add a picture from your computer to the thread: click on the paperclip, wait for the window to open, click browse than find the image you want to add than click upload.
04-24-2009, 04:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28JordyBoy94 View Post
Since some people got angry with people posting fan art on the update thread, I have created this thread to let people post all their awesome Pocket God fan art.

Be creative and let people see your cool fan art that you have created.

Please don't post about the next update on this thread, make sure you check out the thread that Dave made for the latest Pocket God update for that.

To add pictures to the thread you can-

To add a URL: click on the picture of the mountain and the sun, then insert the url.

To add a picture from your computer to the thread: click on the paperclip, wait for the window to open, click browse than find the image you want to add than click upload.

great job creating a thread that has been created numerous times before.....try searching next time.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*

04-24-2009, 05:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post
great job creating a thread that has been created numerous times before.....try searching next time.
I searched touch arcade can't find any other proper Pocket God Fan art threads. Give me a link.
04-24-2009, 05:20 AM
Quote:
I searched touch arcade can't find any other proper Pocket God Fan art threads. Give me a link.
and I should do the work for you why?

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=6571

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
04-24-2009, 05:45 AM
I'm talking about stuff that people have created in paint, photo shop and other things. Not the fan art that is on the pocket god blogspot site. I have inserted some examples.

(I have used other people's images as examples.)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gege.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	3241  
Attached Images

Last edited by 28JordyBoy94; 04-24-2009 at 06:08 AM.
04-24-2009, 05:48 AM
Quote:
I'm talking about stuff that people have created in paint, photo shop and other things. Not the fan art that is on the pocket god blogspot site. I have inserted some examples.

(I have used other people's images as examples.)
i like the bride
04-24-2009, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post

LOL epic fail and double face palm.
04-24-2009, 07:27 AM
Cry me a river

Wow jchampl i can use your sentence "great job creating a thread that has been created numerous times before.....try searching next time." for you, too.

@28JordyBoy94: You could edit your first post and add all the stuff posted in here, so we have a nice overview of all the nice art. That would be great
04-24-2009, 10:08 AM
EPIC FAIL!
but at least it keeps the fan art out of the update thread

I speak the truth, but that must be a foreign language to y'all.
04-24-2009, 10:57 AM
haha nice

My Mafia Live Code: 163 810 991
Let's kill them all !!!