★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-03-2011, 07:34 PM
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: On the internet.
Posts: 462
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBD View Post
More SRPG, really.
Ah true

Ipad - 64 GB - 5.0.1 / Iphone4S - 32 GB - 5.0.1
GameCenter - Abisco79
08-03-2011, 07:41 PM
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,958
animation of enemies actions is so fast that these stats popups are just f annoying and it seems there is no option to change it.

Last edited by eev; 08-03-2011 at 07:43 PM.

08-03-2011, 07:43 PM
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by eev View Post
animation of enemies actions is so fast that these stats popups are just f annoying.
Haha. Why do you continue to post in the thread of a game you don't like or play. If this doesn't suit you, then find a game you do like.

In the case that you did buy this game and enjoy it but are just complaining of things you find annoying, then I apologize for my rudeness.

Last edited by Madman100; 08-03-2011 at 07:50 PM.
08-03-2011, 07:48 PM
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 13
I will soon have all the Final Fantasy Tactics. I love them all.
08-03-2011, 07:50 PM
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,958
ok, it is possible to choose menu items by tapping if you turn it on in the battle options menu.

Last edited by eev; 08-03-2011 at 08:08 PM.
08-03-2011, 07:50 PM
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 104
To be honest, I am quite disappointed. Where is the retina display?

Everything is blurry, this can't be retina optimized. I am also getting an INCREDIBLY, UNBEARABLE, and ANNOYING amount of lag right before executing an attack. The amount of lag is minute but, it is a BIG thorn in my side.

In any case, I hope the iPad version is much better optimized.

Last edited by Badtz; 08-03-2011 at 08:06 PM.
08-03-2011, 08:10 PM
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 441
People keep posting that they feel it is not really retina (optimized) and demanding or believing that there is an easy way to fix this in some update.

Is there any reason to believe that:
A) it really does look terrible or some are nitpicking
B) the Dev plans to have a graphical update because I don't believe any such "fix" was later applied to final fantasy 1,2,or3.
08-03-2011, 08:21 PM
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 707
Been saving my free itunes gift card prizes for this!

Can't wait. Come on 11pm!

Gamecenter: Rorschach90
08-03-2011, 08:27 PM
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tastyfish View Post
People keep posting that they feel it is not really retina (optimized) and demanding or believing that there is an easy way to fix this in some update.

Is there any reason to believe that:
A) it really does look terrible or some are nitpicking
B) the Dev plans to have a graphical update because I don't believe any such "fix" was later applied to final fantasy 1,2,or3.
It really does look terrible, especially when the game automatically zooms in to 120% during the first few battles. But don't take my word for it, buy it and decide for yourself.
08-03-2011, 08:39 PM
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Atlanta GA
Posts: 1,223
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badtz View Post
It really does look terrible, especially when the game automatically zooms in to 120% during the first few battles. But don't take my word for it, buy it and decide for yourself.
Can't you just zoom out to make it look 'less terrible'?

low res sprites look better zoomed out.