★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Experiment to feed Om Nom candy! Cut the rope like never before. Everything you love and new gameplay! 200 levels and more to come!

The little green monster Om Nom is back and hungrier than ever! Team up with the Professor, a mad (but not bad!) scientist determined to study Om Noms candy-loving behavior through a series of experiments. Use suction cups and other funny devices to collect shiny gold stars, uncover hidden prizes and unlock new levels!

Key features:

- 8 level packs with 200 levels
- Innovative physics gameplay
- Adorable character
- Outstanding graphics
- Om Nom animation shorts
- Superpowers
- Constant free updates with new levels and animations

About the game:

Cut the Rope: Experiments from ZeptoLab follows the exact same formula as its predecessor, which means it's awesome. - IGN

If Cut the Rope: Experiments uncovers one scientific truth, its this: ZeptoLab knows how to put together a charming puzzle game. - Tapscape

Cut the Rope: Experiments takes the original's addictive formula and adds a splash of deviousness, thanks to the addition of some cunning new items. - Pocket Gamer

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

iPad Version: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=102678
08-03-2011, 05:01 AM
YES Can't wait. Downloading ASAP!!!

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App and Game reviewer and news writer. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy Game Center: Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!

08-03-2011, 05:04 AM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
INSTABUYING as well!

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.
08-03-2011, 05:18 AM
Wait: wasn't this only announced yesterday?! When they said it would be released within the 'near future' they weren't kidding around!

www.GammaLounge.com - Join thousands of gamers in our gaming groups and chat anywhere, on PC, Mac or Mobile!
08-03-2011, 07:25 AM
I wish "near future" means tomorrow for every other dev around. Insta-buy
08-03-2011, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruSmiles View Post
Wait: wasn't this only announced yesterday?! When they said it would be released within the 'near future' they weren't kidding around!
Wow, that's what I was thinking.

Although, I'm not seeing how this is an experiment with om nom. From the screenshots, it looks a lot like the first game.

The original Cut The Rope makes me wonder... why am I feeding this thing? What is it going to be when it grows up? With a solid diet of candy, I don't think it's going to be good.

Michael Garofalo - App Developer and author of The Unofficial GameSalad Textbook.
08-03-2011, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Photics View Post
Wow, that's what I was thinking.

Although, I'm not seeing how this is an experiment with om nom. From the screenshots, it looks a lot like the first game.

The original Cut The Rope makes me wonder... why am I feeding this thing? What is it going to be when it grows up? With a solid diet of candy, I don't think it's going to be good.
Hah, I'd love for the next game of this to come out with Om Nom grown up and him just be some sort of hideous creature.

ID on GameCenter: Joshnsuch

Mention you're from TA if you send a request. This would please me.
08-03-2011, 01:10 PM
Anybody knows how many levels come with this new CTR ?

FL!ppY on TA
OF, Crystal : FL!ppY
Plus+ : FLippY38
GC : FL!ppY38
08-03-2011, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL!ppY View Post
Anybody knows how many levels come with this new CTR ?
75 I believe it says in the description. I'm guessing 25 levels in each of the three worlds. lol

Last edited by Buffy6; 08-03-2011 at 01:15 PM.
08-03-2011, 01:26 PM

I am not a dev, I just post here.