★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-03-2011, 07:10 PM
Absolutely fantastic endless runner. I'm hooked. IAP is optional, you can also get everything for free. So, everything's fine. Definitely one of the best games of its kind.

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
08-03-2011, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by your personal robot View Post
Absolutely fantastic endless runner. I'm hooked. IAP is optional, you can also get everything for free. So, everything's fine. Definitely one of the best games of its kind.
So you've all been brainwashed...or the IAPs are only acting as the standard shortcut. Fair enough.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews

08-03-2011, 07:14 PM
Sad this isn't universal. Looks good.
08-03-2011, 08:00 PM
Coming from a long-time tester, this is truly a great game. I usually don't buy that many games anymore, but this one is worth playing.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
08-03-2011, 08:46 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
thank you guys... really hate it when IAPs are there and necessary to get through the game (especially in a paid game)... but if they're pretty much optional... no problems at all... gonna have to check this one out!

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Cardinal Quest 2, Pixel Dungeon, Asdivine Hearts, Super Retro Bros., Storm The Train
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
08-03-2011, 08:49 PM
Getting this, beta tested the game and its quite fun and unique. Quite hectic too.

My Beta Test List
Member of the Beta Tester Alliance.
08-03-2011, 10:23 PM
Dang, too bad it was not universal nor TV-out supported!

Okay, to heck with IAP, I am buying....

Statement: Star Wars has 2 characters with strange use of grammar: Yoda and HK-47. I pick HK-47 for it is meaner.

“Honestly, I was never terribly good at games.” - Finch (PoI S2E16)
08-03-2011, 10:53 PM
Send a message via AIM to russiaone
The running animation in this game is tops. This reminds me of Run Like Hell. In fact, it's like Run Like Hell using a different perspective. Kinda. Sorta. Anyway, this is tops.
08-03-2011, 11:04 PM
I hadn't wanted to get this cause it's not exactly a looker, but then I remembered Imangi's games like Harbour Master and Max Adventure don't win you over with visuals but with gameplay. I bought it and I'm glad, this ranks with Tiny Wings and I Must Run as my favourite endless runner. The 3rd person view isn't the least bit awkward, in fact it all plays so smoothly I was disappointed there wasn't more to it other than achieving Tiny Wings style objectives. A level based story mode with this would be awesome. Maybe in the future when people will pay more than 99 cents for it.

Best game for me so far this week.

I am not a dev, I just post here.
08-03-2011, 11:08 PM
Send a message via AIM to russiaone
Quote:
Originally Posted by arta View Post
I hadn't wanted to get this cause it's not exactly a looker, but then I remembered Imangi's games like Harbour Master and Max Adventure don't win you over with visuals but with gameplay. I bought it and I'm glad, this ranks with Tiny Wings and I Must Run as my favourite endless runner. The 3rd person view isn't the least bit awkward, in fact it all plays so smoothly I was disappointed there wasn't more to it other than achieving Tiny Wings style objectives. A level based story mode with this would be awesome. Maybe in the future when people will pay more than 99 cents for it.

Best game for me so far this week.

Yeah, that's what I meant. I Must Run... What in the world is Run Like Hell? Is that the game where the girl runs and you can punch and kick? That game sucked balls. Can we say that here? Sucked balls?