App description: From the creators of "Ultraviolet Dawn" comes a new, magical adventure set in a vast, beautifully animated world.

It all began on a bright, sunny day when your princess, the love of your live was suddenly kidnapped by evil spirits and hidden somewhere in one of your dreams. You fell asleep determined to find and save her, and when you opened your eyes, you found yourself in a magic and enchanted world full of spirits and animals.

You don't know what to do or where to go, but luckily, you find a whole arsenal of weapons, spells, and other magic items at your disposal to aid you along the way. Are you strong enough to fight your way through the unknown and dangerous lands and save your princess? Get Desert Quest now find it out yourself.

FEATURES
- 16 huge levels and 4 unique environments to explore
- 30 different kinds of creatures, including 8 mighty bosses, to fight
- 15 different weapons and 20 various items to upgrade your equipment
- 20 magic spells to discover and achieve
- Challenging mini-puzzle games to play while exploring the levels
- Carefully animated 3D graphics
- Subtle atmospheric music and relaxing sound effects.
- Full Retina Display support
- Three difficulty levels
- Local and global high scores

Video: http://youtu.be/Pl06PK0B4bQ
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/SCSGames

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

iPad Version: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=103383
08-03-2011, 05:24 AM
I'll get this ASAP!

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

08-03-2011, 05:26 AM
Free? Woah. I bet this has amazing sounds

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
08-03-2011, 07:20 AM
Whoa- i hadn't heard anything about this one before, but looks really cool- like ancient cave paintings come to life, sort of thing. Will definitely DL later!
08-03-2011, 07:31 AM
Really liking the look of this - free? Very nice but with a game that looks as good as this I am sure (for the dev's sake) there is a full version to unlock or something!
08-03-2011, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Really liking the look of this - free? Very nice but with a game that looks as good as this I am sure (for the dev's sake) there is a full version to unlock or something!
To be fair, they have form in this area, when they lunched ultraviolet Dawn, that was free for a day. This game has a wonderful art style. If the gameplay is good enough to match, could be an iOS classic.

Game Centre I.D - Scarypharaoh
08-03-2011, 07:56 AM
Just want to ask NO IAP OR NO ADs????
08-03-2011, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarypharaoh View Post
To be fair, they have form in this area, when they lunched ultraviolet Dawn, that was free for a day. This game has a wonderful art style. If the gameplay is good enough to match, could be an iOS classic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
Just want to ask NO IAP OR NO ADs????
And it is indeed amazing. If this is their practice they are ripping themselves off! No ads no IAP so far. It's one of the games that is so good you wait for the catch!

The art is phenomenal. The music peaceful. Everything is right in an RPG here. Ok cliche of save the princess but not in a fantasy setting, but in the plains where your "monsters" are buffalo and elk! What creativity. I mean seriously this is a game with ambiance all around. Sights and sounds - I bet if the iOS had a way to create smells this would be the game to figure out how to do it!

If free is truly an opening sale it is an amazing gift.
08-03-2011, 06:43 PM
Man tonight is going to be awesome. I really like the artwork in this game. Has I nice vibe. Even better is that the music in the video matches perfectly. Best of luck with this release.

Follow me on Twitter: @jumpman475
Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
Need a Writer? I'm your man. Send me a PM.
08-03-2011, 06:44 PM
woohoo!!! glad I saw this thread!!! gonna pick this up as soon as it hits the US store! =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Integral