★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ** DroidGamers Review: ** :
"This little gem of a game is described as an MMO turn-based strategy / RPG title. If you have every played any of the table top style of turn-based strategy games like Warhammer then you already have an idea of what is going on with Arenas Trial of Valor."

** AndroidZoom review: 4/5 **:
Indeed, we're talking about an awesome game overall that can be enjoyed for a long time by any gamer who deserves that name.
Arenas is an ONLINE tactical fast turn-based game SET in an unique and original heroic fantasy world.

Get ready to challenge thousands of players and hundreds of monsters through the multiple game' s ARENAS, develop your skills and loot rare equipment in a fun and exciting experience !

MAIN FEATURES:

- a player versus player (pvp) and player versus environment (pve) complex fun combat and magic system.

- 5 types of ARENAS: Single vs Monsters, One vs One, Group vs Group, Free for All, Group vs Monsters,

- beautiful graphics and smooth 2d animations

- ten fantasy playable races, ten towns with their different types of Arenas 's battlegrounds. (80 unique maps to fight in)

- thousands of unique objects, new ones created on a regular basis!

- More than 200 spells, including monster summons.

- More than 250 creatures.

- Many materials for your weapons and armors, skins,

- upgradable jewelry items, runes, potions such as poisons that will allow you to build your ultimate character. Tons of equipment combos

- Skins system to personalize your avatar

- Integrated online rankings.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

08-03-2011, 09:28 PM
So is this an mmo? I can't really tell what your suppose to do from the screens. Is it like FF Tactics with online?

08-03-2011, 09:43 PM
any gameplay video wound be great

iDevices: iPad air/ iPhone 5s
08-03-2011, 09:45 PM
Is this online exclusively or is there a worthy single player component?
08-03-2011, 11:42 PM
Fond imitation or vile plagiarism - only YOU can decide.

08-04-2011, 12:34 AM
forget FFT i have that on my GBA and i can get it on PSP, im getting this one!

Favorites: NSHex/Puzzle, GemCraft.
Playing:NSHex/P, Geo Society
Waiting for:T7G:Infection(U)
Beta Testing:Monster Tower!
08-04-2011, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by idespair View Post
Fond imitation or vile plagiarism - only YOU can decide.
Barely a resemblance, let alone plagiarism. Death has a scythe, get over it. lol

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
08-04-2011, 05:00 AM
Any impressions?
08-04-2011, 05:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post
Barely a resemblance, let alone plagiarism. Death has a scythe, get over it. lol
You're probably not aware that the gamebook City of Thieves takes place in Port Blacksand, which, along with the familiar-looking Zanbar Bone-like character, is what idespair was referring to.
08-04-2011, 07:22 AM
Hi there, thx for noticing our game. i ll try to answer your questions. feel free to shoot more.

1 / So is this an mmo? I can't really tell what your suppose to do from the screens. Is it like FF Tactics with online?

YES it is mmo, you can fight other players or coop with them.

2 / any gameplay video wound be great

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCZzM4OSLAk

not the official one but it should help you figure

3 / Is this online exclusively or is there a worthy single player component?

you have a single player compoment to level your character this way if you want. you will have to anyway to get good drops or money to buy them

4 / Fond imitation or vile plagiarism - only YOU can decide.

indeed inspired from the awesome books from Jackson and Livingstone. i bow to them. it s a mark of respect, not intended to be plagarism.

5 / forget FFT i have that on my GBA and i can get it on PSP, im getting this one!
THANK YOU ! contact me for any question

Last edited by EmeryonGames; 08-04-2011 at 07:36 AM.