App description: ** DroidGamers Review: ** :
"This little gem of a game is described as an MMO turn-based strategy / RPG title. If you have every played any of the table top style of turn-based strategy games like Warhammer then you already have an idea of what is going on with Arenas Trial of Valor."

** AndroidZoom review: 4/5 **:
Indeed, we're talking about an awesome game overall that can be enjoyed for a long time by any gamer who deserves that name.
Arenas is an ONLINE tactical fast turn-based game SET in an unique and original heroic fantasy world.

Get ready to challenge thousands of players and hundreds of monsters through the multiple game' s ARENAS, develop your skills and loot rare equipment in a fun and exciting experience !

MAIN FEATURES:

- a player versus player (pvp) and player versus environment (pve) complex fun combat and magic system.

- 5 types of ARENAS: Single vs Monsters, One vs One, Group vs Group, Free for All, Group vs Monsters,

- beautiful graphics and smooth 2d animations

- ten fantasy playable races, ten towns with their different types of Arenas 's battlegrounds. (80 unique maps to fight in)

- thousands of unique objects, new ones created on a regular basis!

- More than 200 spells, including monster summons.

- More than 250 creatures.

- Many materials for your weapons and armors, skins,

- upgradable jewelry items, runes, potions such as poisons that will allow you to build your ultimate character. Tons of equipment combos

- Skins system to personalize your avatar

- Integrated online rankings.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

08-03-2011, 09:28 PM
So is this an mmo? I can't really tell what your suppose to do from the screens. Is it like FF Tactics with online?

"It doesn't matter what happens to you. What matters is, what are you going to do about it."
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Maze
Monster Hunter Guild Hall - Realtime MH Chat Group

08-03-2011, 09:43 PM
any gameplay video wound be great

iDevices: iPad air/ iPhone 5s
08-03-2011, 09:45 PM
Is this online exclusively or is there a worthy single player component?
08-03-2011, 11:42 PM
Fond imitation or vile plagiarism - only YOU can decide.

08-04-2011, 12:34 AM
forget FFT i have that on my GBA and i can get it on PSP, im getting this one!

Favorites: NSHex/Puzzle, GemCraft.
Playing:NSHex/P, Geo Society
Waiting for:T7G:Infection(U)
Beta Testing:Monster Tower!
08-04-2011, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by idespair View Post
Fond imitation or vile plagiarism - only YOU can decide.
Barely a resemblance, let alone plagiarism. Death has a scythe, get over it. lol

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
08-04-2011, 05:00 AM
Any impressions?
08-04-2011, 05:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post
Barely a resemblance, let alone plagiarism. Death has a scythe, get over it. lol
You're probably not aware that the gamebook City of Thieves takes place in Port Blacksand, which, along with the familiar-looking Zanbar Bone-like character, is what idespair was referring to.
08-04-2011, 07:22 AM
Hi there, thx for noticing our game. i ll try to answer your questions. feel free to shoot more.

1 / So is this an mmo? I can't really tell what your suppose to do from the screens. Is it like FF Tactics with online?

YES it is mmo, you can fight other players or coop with them.

2 / any gameplay video wound be great

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCZzM4OSLAk

not the official one but it should help you figure

3 / Is this online exclusively or is there a worthy single player component?

you have a single player compoment to level your character this way if you want. you will have to anyway to get good drops or money to buy them

4 / Fond imitation or vile plagiarism - only YOU can decide.

indeed inspired from the awesome books from Jackson and Livingstone. i bow to them. it s a mark of respect, not intended to be plagarism.

5 / forget FFT i have that on my GBA and i can get it on PSP, im getting this one!
THANK YOU ! contact me for any question

Last edited by EmeryonGames; 08-04-2011 at 07:36 AM.