App description: Puerto Rico has finally gone mobile! Experience one of the worlds most popular board games in stunning HD and with fast, crisp game play.

Travel back in time to the days of colonial Spain and become one of Puerto Ricos island governors. Prospect for gold, plant crops, and build up your economy in an epic quest for island domination. Players will have to take on the roles of mayors, settlers, traders, captains, and craftsmen to beat out their opponents.

Features include:
Beautiful HD graphics include new building designs and animated, in-game cut scenes.
Compete against up to four other players, and mix and match between the computer, your friends (pass and play and local connectivity), or other players online through the Game Center.
Specially designed tutorial and in-game Help feature for those new to the game (or anyone who might want a brief brush-up on the rules).
Automatic resource distribution: no more fumbling with tiny board pieces.
No set up of the game required! Press Play and get started. And best of all, no tidying up after a match.

So dust off your conquistador hat, pull out your doubloons, and join the over 250,000 fans who have already fallen in love with Puerto Rico.

In addition to being ranked number one for eight years in a row on BoardGameGeek.com, Puerto Rico has also received the following awards:

German Games Award
Austrian Gaming Experts Award
Game of the Year Nominee, Germany
United States International Gaming Award
And many more

Become a fan of Ravensburger Digital on Facebook and find out more about our new apps, exclusive competitions and behind the scenes information about the development of our apps:

http://www.facebook.com/RavensburgerDigitalGmbH

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

Puerto Rico has finally gone mobile! Experience one of the world’s most popular board games in stunning HD and with fast, crisp game play.

Travel back in time to the days of colonial Spain and become one of Puerto Rico’s island governors. Prospect for gold, plant crops, and build up your economy in an epic quest for island domination. Players will have to take on the roles of mayors, settlers, traders, captains, and craftsmen to beat out their opponents.

Features include:
► Beautiful HD graphics include new building designs and animated, in-game cut scenes.
► Compete against up to four other players, and mix and match between the computer, your friends (pass and play and local connectivity), or other players online through the Game Center.
► Specially designed tutorial and in-game Help feature for those new to the game (or anyone who might want a brief brush-up on the rules).
► Automatic resource distribution: no more fumbling with tiny board pieces.
► No set up of the game required! Press “Play” and get started. And best of all, no tidying up after a match.

So dust off your conquistador hat, pull out your doubloons, and join the over 250,000 fans who have already fallen in love with Puerto Rico.

In addition to being ranked number one for eight years in a row on BoardGameGeek.com, Puerto Rico has also received the following awards:

► German Games Award
► Austrian Gaming Experts Award
► Game of the Year Nominee, Germany
► United States International Gaming Award
► And many more …
08-04-2012, 04:05 AM
i have tried to set up a 4-player async game but always got the message "failure. server communication error".
i hope this might be a temporary lapse.
12-19-2012, 02:52 PM
Puerto Rico on sale!

★★★★★ For a short time only you can get our two strategy hits "Puerto Rico" and "San Juan" at a one time only special price. Grab them now and save more than 50% to the regular price ★★★★★

Merry Christmas and a happy new year from Ravensburger Digital!

Ravensburger Digital
Actual lineup: Scotland Yard, The aMAZEing Labyrinth, Puerto Rico, THINK, etc.
Follow us on Twitter
Join us on Facebook

12-20-2012, 01:19 AM
Thanks!!!
12-22-2012, 04:20 PM
Any news about iPhone Version?
01-07-2013, 06:52 AM
iPhone version

We are discussing the possibilities with Codito and will see how we can bring the tons of buttions/GUI-stuff on the smaller screen. More details in february

Ravensburger Digital
Actual lineup: Scotland Yard, The aMAZEing Labyrinth, Puerto Rico, THINK, etc.
Follow us on Twitter
Join us on Facebook
01-07-2013, 06:56 AM
Send a message via AIM to amn624 Send a message via Skype™ to amn624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensburger View Post
★★★★★ For a short time only you can get our two strategy hits "Puerto Rico" and "San Juan" at a one time only special price. Grab them now and save more than 50% to the regular price ★★★★★

Merry Christmas and a happy new year from Ravensburger Digital!
It's been months. Please give us (finally!) an ASYNC version of San Juan. Thanks.

Zebracadabra (GC) -Agricola, Puerto Rico, Lords of Waterdeep, Disc Drivin'.
Watch for Super 3 - Coming Soon! DYNASTIES is in the App Store!
01-07-2013, 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amn624 View Post
It's been months. Please give us (finally!) an ASYNC version of San Juan. Thanks.
Ditto

Statement: Star Wars has 2 characters with strange use of grammar: Yoda and HK-47. I pick HK-47 for it is meaner.

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)
03-07-2013, 04:19 PM
Puerto Rico sale!

Ravensburger has put Puerto Rico on sale for a limited time only!

Buy it now!
03-08-2013, 05:21 AM
I played a game with the tutorial and from what i've seen is not so difficult as I read. Personally i find Le Havre much more complicated than this.
07-01-2013, 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by codito View Post
We are working on the larger size art needed for Retina for iPad and for the upcoming iPhone/iPod version (which will support Retina for iPhone/iPod).

The art and the iPhone/iPod design still need to be approved by Ravensburger and then we can proceed with creating the art and implementing the iPhone/iPod version.

So, there's no target date for a release yet, but big things are coming!
Are there any News regarding Retina for the iPad?