★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: All Bobby Carrots on sale!

04-24-2009, 06:38 AM
All Bobby Carrots on sale!

Apparently it's a limited time mega sale.

Bobby Carrot 1 2.99>>>.99
Bobby Carrot 2 .99
Bobby Carrot Forever 4.99>>>2.99

Bobby Carrot 1
Bobby Carrot 2
Bobby Carrot Forever

what.
04-24-2009, 06:39 AM
Bobby Carrot Forever is a steal at 2.99.

04-24-2009, 08:52 AM
Which one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblack View Post
Bobby Carrot Forever is a steal at 2.99.
Would you recommend buying Bobby Carrot Forever rather than the 99 cent episodes? I'm on the fence and since I saw that you can actually play full screen in the classic ones I don't know which one to get!
2.99, though cheaper than the original price, is pretty pricey for a Puzzle-Adventure... At that price I'm able to get three of the classic ones!
04-24-2009, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaplin View Post
Would you recommend buying Bobby Carrot Forever rather than the 99 cent episodes? I'm on the fence and since I saw that you can actually play full screen in the classic ones I don't know which one to get!
2.99, though cheaper than the original price, is pretty pricey for a Puzzle-Adventure... At that price I'm able to get three of the classic ones!
The playtime on the classic ones is much, much shorter. I have all three, and I would recommend Bobby Carrot Forever if you only get one. By FAR!

I am the managing editor of nodpad.com.

Sporting an iPod Touch 2 Gen
04-24-2009, 08:59 AM
Quote:
try bobby carrot classic vol. 2. it's harder then the first classic. but bobby forever... is still irreplaceable.
04-24-2009, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FilthyCanadian View Post
Apparently it's a limited time mega sale.

Bobby Carrot 1 2.99>>>.99
Bobby Carrot 2 .99
Bobby Carrot Forever 4.99>>>2.99

Bobby Carrot 1
Bobby Carrot 2
Bobby Carrot Forever

Thanks FilthyCanadian, you're a genius
04-24-2009, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpb1975 View Post
The playtime on the classic ones is much, much shorter. I have all three, and I would recommend Bobby Carrot Forever if you only get one. By FAR!
But the thing I love about those 99 cent games is, that even if I don't play them that often, I still feel like I didn't waste my money!
So, are there any real differences, gameplay wise, between the classics and forever, or is it just the number of levels?
04-24-2009, 09:36 AM
Quote:
But the thing I love about those 99 cent games is, that even if I don't play them that often, I still feel like I didn't waste my money!
So, are there any real differences, gameplay wise, between the classics and forever, or is it just the number of levels?
Yes, there are differences. There are more complex puzzles with much different elements in Bobby Carrot Forever. The classics are more simple, and they don't have a lot of the elements in Bobby Carrot Forever. That said, I have all three.

I am the managing editor of nodpad.com.

Sporting an iPod Touch 2 Gen
04-24-2009, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Yes, there are differences. There are more complex puzzles with much different elements in Bobby Carrot Forever. The classics are more simple, and they don't have a lot of the elements in Bobby Carrot Forever. That said, I have all three.
So then, after playing Bobby Carrot Forever, are the Classics challenging enough? Or do you get an incomplete feeling after playing them?
04-24-2009, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Thanks for the answers! Gonna buy Bobby Carrot Forever then.