★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: $0.99 Pinball Shuffle Sale, Check out our newest table!!! Do you have what it takes to become the undisputed Pinball Master? Pinball Massacre is an arcade style pinball game (we know that sounds silly but it makes sense when you play). This first table in the Pinball Massacre series features two unique twists on classic pinball conventions. With MASSACRE MODE you need to get your flippers ready because youre about to get hit with an angry pinball blitz. Score as many points as you can in a very short time. With the LEVEL BALL, we add an RPG twist that makes each pinball count. While a ball is in play, it gains experience and Levels Up. Scoring you more points and generally behaving more awesomely.

Based on the Stabb Gunner Universe, Pinball Massacre brings unique energy, art, humor, and 8bit culture to the pinball scene.

Pinball Massacre: fake Pinball just got Real.

nuclearnova's comments:
Hey guys, I just released my seventh game on the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, its called Pinball Massacre. It's a 3D pinball game based on an online comic book series. Screenshots and the youtube video probably do a better job explaining -

iTunes Link for the full version - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pinball-massacre/id434558994?mt=8
iTunes Link for the lite version - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pinball-massacre-lite/id434832291?mt=8

I'm starting out at $2.99 for a release sale.

I'd love to hear some feedback, I've subscribed to this thread so I'll respond. I take user feedback serious and thats how I get half the ideas for my updates

Also available for the Mac - http://nuclearnova.com/games/pinballmassacre/

Now for anyone who is still reading, here's a promo code, just please mention if you grab it so others don't waste time - NWRNLLR9WPRJ

08-03-2011, 10:08 PM

08-03-2011, 10:16 PM
Wow, got the code. Thanks!
Love pinball games, really looking forward to this.
08-03-2011, 10:56 PM
Is there a gameplay video?
08-04-2011, 12:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
If this thread/game gets more player attention then I'll TOFTT this...
08-04-2011, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Not at the moment, hopefully we'll have one in the near future.

gunxsword - That would be amazing!
08-04-2011, 09:42 AM
I guess, I need it since I'm buying pretty much every single pinball game that doesn't look like crap

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
08-04-2011, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by your personal robot View Post
I guess, I need it since I'm buying pretty much every single pinball game that doesn't look like crap
Awesome, I hope you enjoy this one, I think you will
08-04-2011, 09:54 AM
Just checked that there is a lite version? Will test this one first.

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
08-04-2011, 09:56 AM
Yep there is, limited to 2 minutes of gameplay at a time and ads but should give you an idea, you just won't get deep into the missions