★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: ngmoco, Inc.
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 19.9 MB
  • Version: 1.01
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: / Requires iPhone 4 - optimized for the retina display! /

Pachinko meets the iPhone 4 in Pachinko Frenzy, an action-filled parlor game with all the kinetic sights and sounds of the popular Japanese pastime.

Rapidly launch balls by tapping the screen, or drag to strategically aim your shot for a BALListic good time. Hit all the pins on the board to activate the Spinning Winning Wheel and earn Bonus Challenges, Special Balls, or fabulous Collectible Prizes.

Complete collections to unlock extra game boards and even more Pachinko Frenzy excitement.

The Pachinko Frenzy team is hard at work adding new features and leaderboards, so keep your eye on the ball!
08-04-2011, 06:52 PM
Oh my stars and garters, a free pachinko game!!!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80

08-04-2011, 06:54 PM
Uuuuuh, I hate ngmoco, but this game looks fun and no iap from what i can tell. Darn you!!!!!!!!!!! Will post impressions later.

Yeah... 1 board from the start, 2 when unlocked. Unfortunately this is one of those "wait to play games" (IAP will be added later). I played until I ran out and it was kind of fun. It's easy to clear the board and spin the wheel, and there are special challenges to get prizes. Besides that though, there's not much. I got bored.

Stick to peggle and coin drop, much better.

TA's resident ios rhythm game player
Former #1 Rhythm Control 2 Player (#2 now)
Unofficial #1 Gears Player (ignoring hackers)
Check out my Rhythm Game thread

Last edited by coconutbowling; 08-04-2011 at 07:14 PM.
08-04-2011, 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutbowling View Post
Uuuuuh, I hate ngmoco, but this game looks fun and no iap from what i can tell. Darn you!!!!!!!!!!! Will post impressions later.
Pretty sure there's going to be IAP at some point. There's an "Add Balls" option that says coming soon. I doubt Ngmoco would make a free game with no method of earning them income.
08-07-2011, 11:46 AM
Yeah, it plays like Coin Dozer, in that one you run out of balls you have to wait and get one ball every thirty seconds. It was great fun for about a half hour, now it's a chore. I guess I shouldn't have expected more from The 'Moco.

DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
08-07-2011, 11:49 AM
I wish ngmoco would go back to the good ol days when they made topple.
08-07-2011, 12:58 PM
If they made this as a straight up game, start with say 40 balls, high score leaderboards, etc, I would easily pay $3 for it. It is a great game, I just don't like the wait to pay aspect. Maybe they'll add an IAP for endless mode.

DEVELOPERS I ADORE
08-07-2011, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
If they made this as a straight up game, start with say 40 balls, high score leaderboards, etc, I would easily pay $3 for it. It is a great game, I just don't like the wait to pay aspect. Maybe they'll add an IAP for endless mode.
Agreed! I dont appreciate when devs ruin a great game with IAPs hoping everyone buys them when more people would buy the full game without being made to jump through digital hoops.