★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

(PAID) Any Graphic Designers/Artists who live near Atlanta? If not contact me anyway!

08-04-2011, 10:51 PM
#1
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 10
(PAID) Any Graphic Designers/Artists who live near Atlanta? If not contact me anyway!

Hi,

-! PAID WORK !-

Im looking for a graphic artist/designer to work on doing all the graphics/animation work for my iphone games.

Would love to find someone I can work with in person who lives near Atlanta , Georgia. But I'm welling to work with any good graphics person located anywhere in the world.

Shoot me a pm with:

1. How much you charge?
2. Your turn around time.
3. Your portfolio or example of your work that I can checkout.
4. Your contact info.

Im looking to develop an on going relationship..so hit me up and see if we are a good fit!
08-05-2011, 08:08 AM
#2
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Mansfield, OH
Posts: 94
Send a message via ICQ to Graz73 Send a message via Yahoo to Graz73 Send a message via Skype™ to Graz73
PM on the way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMecca View Post
Hi,

-! PAID WORK !-

Im looking for a graphic artist/designer to work on doing all the graphics/animation work for my iphone games.

Would love to find someone I can work with in person who lives near Atlanta , Georgia. But I'm welling to work with any good graphics person located anywhere in the world.

Shoot me a pm with:

1. How much you charge?
2. Your turn around time.
3. Your portfolio or example of your work that I can checkout.
4. Your contact info.

Im looking to develop an on going relationship..so hit me up and see if we are a good fit!

Do you need art for an App? Check out my comics:
Cy-Boar

08-06-2011, 05:18 AM
#3
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graz73 View Post
PM on the way!

Thanks...if there any other people interested in working together aswell please do contact me!

Thanks
08-08-2011, 02:58 PM
#4
You PM wont work

Hello,

Please check my portfolio :

www.Hellsculptor.com

Also

Download my confidential Portfolio as PDF album :

http://www.hellsculptor.com/download...tfoli-2011.zip

Kind Regards
M.Shay

E-Mail : blue_shay AT hotmail.com

Portfolio : www.Hellsculptor.com
08-11-2011, 12:44 AM
#5
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 7
Experienced App/Game Artist

Consider my skills for your art needs. I have worked on a number of iPhone apps and games. I will send you a PM shortly.

Thanks,

Peter
www.petercrafts.com
08-11-2011, 02:32 PM
#6
1. How much you charge? Depends on level of quality and details, but fairly low

2. Your turn around time. 1-7 days

3. Your portfolio or example of your work that I can checkout :

http://www.hellsculptor.com/download...tfoli-2011.zip

4. Your contact info : blue_shay AT hotmail.com

E-Mail : blue_shay AT hotmail.com

Portfolio : www.Hellsculptor.com
08-12-2011, 05:12 PM
#7
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexip33 View Post
Consider my skills for your art needs. I have worked on a number of iPhone apps and games. I will send you a PM shortly.

Thanks,

Peter
www.petercrafts.com
I'd just like to quickly recommend Peter. He's an absolutely wonderful guy to work with and has always produced top-notch work to satisfy my artistic needs!
08-24-2011, 12:33 AM
#8
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstant View Post
I'd just like to quickly recommend Peter. He's an absolutely wonderful guy to work with and has always produced top-notch work to satisfy my artistic needs!

Thanks James ...I appreciate the recommendation.

Peter
www.petercrafts.com