★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "A fun game to play." - AppAdvice.com

With Zepi:Kids, the whole of the family wont be bored! With eye candy graphics and nice sound effects, the game not only keeps small fans entertained but also develops mental reaction time, concentration of attention, and some elementary math skills! Kids can have good time while parents are busy with their own affairs. A simple and exiting gameplay can easily involve adults as well! Gamers are tasked to make as long as possible chains of same-color objects on the screen as quick as possible. The faster you tap/slide the skins, the more points you score. Special bonuses will help take the leading position in GameCenter Leaderboard quite after a while. Unique achievements provide more excitement and challenge for gamers who love to unlock them. Oh, charming Zepi, I love you!

- simple and exiting gameplay both for adults and kids;
- fun graphics and nice sound effects;
- you can either tap or slide your finger on cool skins;
- special power-ups for long chains (Good! Great! Excellent! Brilliant!);
- many unique achievements to unlock;
- good GameCenter support (Leaderboard, Achievements);
- accelerometer support: hold the device in a way which is comfortable for you;
- Facebook and Twitter integrated;
- great time-killer: play any place and time, it takes just 5 minutes to set a new world record!

OstinGames's comments:
Hi TouchArcadians,

Meet Zepi:Kids HD which arrived to the AppStore today!
While the game is designated for kids, parents will find it interesting to play as well!

Simple and exiting gameplay both for children and adults
Much space for improving the playing style and strategy
Beautiful graphics and sound effects
Choice of graphic modes (Toys/Forest/Ballons)
Simple-to-use menu and controls
You can either tap or slide your finger to make chains
Detailed How To
Special power-ups (Good!Great!Excellent!Brilliant!) to help you score more points
Unique achievements
Game Center included for Leaderboards and Achievements

Zepi:Kids HD iTunes link
YouTube Trailer

Zepi:Kids HD iTunes link

For promo codes, go to our post at Promo Codes&Contests section
08-06-2011, 10:45 AM
If you enjoyed Zepi: Classic HD, you'll probably enjoy this too.

However, the game is tad bit harder as compared to Zepi: Classic HD. All the animals look more complex than the simple Orbs in Classic and might prove to be a little confusing to the eyes.

As with Zepi: Classic HD, my only gripe with this game is the limited sound effects.
With all these cute animals, I do hope there will be different sound effects for different animals.

I said it once, I'll say it again: a decent game for those looking to kill time while commuting between places