★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Arthur Brussee
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 5.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: If you enjoy puzzling games, this is something for you. In 24 levels your brain will be challenged to crack seemingly easy puzzles. It's easy to learn, but don't think you will fly through the later levels!

Some of you may know the original Hanoi puzzle. While this game is based around that principle, it's not like it at all. It's like comparing a bike to a flaming V12 engine. This is much more!

-The game has crisp (retina!) graphics!
-Try to beat your lowest number of moves!
-24 levels!
-Easy to learn, hard to crack!

So why not give your brain a little challenge? (it's free anyway!)

-Arthur BrusseeDevelopment
-Willem Vos Beta testing and advice
Special thanks
-XeroThomasBeta testing
-OthersBeta testing

p v loon's comments:

I'd like to announce that a new app of mine just got approved. It's called Hanoi - Puzzle Blocks.

The name comes from the ancient puzzle invented in the capital of Vietnam - Hanoi. This is exactly like the classic puzzle except for everything. Like the description says, it's like comparing a bike to a flaming V12 engine.
The classic Hanoi puzzle is extended with many gameplay additions.

But why read about the app when you could easily download it for free?

Update commitment

This app was actually developed before my previous app, Last Light. It's even my very first app. I quit the project so I could develop Last Light. I finished it, but the code is bad. Expanding this app is pretty hard because of the code. That's why I will make the following commitment:

If the app receives positive reviews and downloads, I will completely re-write the app and update it with Game Center, a level editor, and more levels.

Best regards,
Arthur Brussee
08-19-2011, 09:29 AM
Normally with so little response I'd give away some promo codes, but that is kind of hard with a free game

So all I can say is, try it, and post any comment you have here!

(Yes, this is a shameless plug. No shame, no gain.)

Last Light is out now and featured by apple!