★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Benthic LLC
  • Genre: Word
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 19.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: A vile curse darkens the moon! Are you brave enough to enter an ominous abandoned castle to set things right? Clever enough to solve devious puzzles and piece together the scattered clues?

SpellSquares blends uniquely challenging word puzzles with mysterious adventure elements for a truly novel experience. Youll test your word-game wits against the musing of a missing wizard as you search for a solution to his dreadful curse!

Now you can take this popular iPad game with you on your iPhone!

Wander the abandoned castle solving puzzles and collecting clues and quest items
Over 100 unique Spellsquares puzzles for hours of challenging fun
Story and Quickplay game modes offer two distinct gaming experiences
Multiple difficulty settings let you chose the level of challenge that's best for you
Magical hint items! Discover fabulous items to help with those really tough puzzles
Full support for iOS4.x and multitasking
Multiple player profiles make it easy to share

BenthicGames's comments:
Hello everyone! After releasing Spellsquares: Cursed Moon for the iPad earlier this summer, we have had a lot of requests to do an iPhone version. I'm pleased to announce that the iPhone version of this popular iPad game is available now!

In customary fashion, here are ten promo codes for our pals in the Touch Arcade forums. Enjoy!

XRX79P9JKEWN
X7M44RWWNJM9
TX7KJRE9AYPX
MJRWJW79MR4J
HH79KXTLJTA6
EERM9YXMX96M
XPRYEH7A37YW
RHKHPHLWERX6
M6MHFYHY37WN
JY4N397E63AP

-Steve
Managing Director
Benthic LLC

08-05-2011, 05:03 PM
Hello. I'd love a code for this, but unfortunately when I try the code on my iPhone 4, it says the code is not compatible for this device. Could these be codes for the iPad version?

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!

08-05-2011, 05:22 PM
TX7KJRE9AYPX Thanks!
08-05-2011, 05:23 PM
I used EERM9YXMX96M and it downloaded just fine on my Iphone. Thanks for the code! I meant to buy this game for my Ipad, but forgot. I'm glad I had a memory lapse.
08-05-2011, 05:24 PM
These are definitely for the iPhone version. May of them have already been redeemed successfully. I have no idea why you'd get a device compatibility error, that's really odd. Maybe an App Store hiccup, the game just went live this hour.

-Steve

Last edited by BenthicGames; 08-05-2011 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Updating information
08-05-2011, 05:27 PM
Well, they seem to be working now. Redeemed MJRWJW79MR4J. Thanks!

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
08-05-2011, 05:38 PM
Thank you for M6MHFYHY37WN! This game looks very interesting.

Edit: I have decided to play this game in challenge mode, will you make me regret that? ;-)

Last edited by JML; 08-05-2011 at 05:46 PM.
08-05-2011, 06:08 PM
Thx for RHKHPHLWERX6. Great job! I have written some words in Itunes, you can check it later

- Twitter: @awoooooo
- iPhone 5s/ iPad 2/ Touch 2/ iPod nano 1/ iPod classic
- Hockey, iOS, Steam, the city lights at night, expensive coffee, and Netflix: these are a few of my favorite things
08-05-2011, 06:26 PM
Congrats on the release. This was done really well on iPad, and there are many of us waiting for the sequel, or the next part.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
08-05-2011, 06:41 PM
damn... all codes gone

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Repulze, Ravenmark: SOE, Cordy, Incoboto Mini, One Epic Knight, Cardinal Quest 2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid