★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Happy Valentine's Day!

Bouncy Mouse is adding a brand new Valentine themed world featuring our sweet and adorable newcomer - the pink bouncy mouse!

Hurry and help the pink bouncy mouse gather her Valentine's day chocolates while exploring the new world!

Reviews

"Happy music... precious hand drawn look... and excellent level design... dont miss out" - TOUCH ARCADE
"Difficult to imagine Bouncy Mouse not becoming a hit" - iFANZINE
"Excellent gameplay, sharp visuals, download now." - MOBILE GAME BUZZ

---------------------------------
All was good on Mouse Island until the thieving Captain Cat stole the Big Cheese! Help Bouncy Mouse get the Big Cheese back and restore peace to the world. It's a big task for a little mouse!

Use his elastic tail to shoot, sling, and fly Bouncy Mouse through 46 beautiful levels in five exciting worlds. Avoid Spiky Bees, grab on to magic pegs, bounce off of Bumper Birds, and eat as much cheese as you can. It's an epic adventure for all Mouse-kind!

Challenging physics-based gameplay!
Unlock secrets by collecting 100% cheese in each level: customize your mouse!
Need some help unlocking a secret or beating a level? Unlock the super powerful cheese magnet and double-hearts for an extra boost!
Can you beat each level in a limited number of launches? Take on the brand-new challenge mode!
Unlock achievements in GameCenter and OpenFeint!
Delightful music in each world!

-------------------------------------------

Made by Munkadoo Games LLC in San Francisco, CA.

doodlejumper's comments:

08-05-2011, 07:24 PM
Haha that doesn't look like a mouse, but it is really cute anyway... I think I'll get, I'll just wait for some people to write their impressions.

08-05-2011, 07:24 PM
Dont have any money right now but I will buy it as soon as possible
08-05-2011, 07:25 PM
Looks incredible to me.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
08-05-2011, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlejumper View Post
Looks incredible to me.
I watched the video like 5 times from the Upcoming thread, looks amazing

Last edited by TheFrost; 08-05-2011 at 09:23 PM.
08-05-2011, 08:24 PM
Hey finally!

Currently learning iMaschine and Garage Band.
08-05-2011, 10:00 PM
Game Impressions

Now this is a seriously fun game. Polished, smooth, with an intrinsically engaging mechanic. Cute graphics, strong main character and a good amount of content. Really, just about everything going for it. Given the bare minimum adequate promotion, if this is not in the top 10 within a week, you can call me Shirley.
08-05-2011, 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Now this is a seriously fun game. Polished, smooth, with an intrinsically engaging mechanic. Cute graphics, strong main character and a good amount of content. Really, just about everything going for it. Given the bare minimum adequate promotion, if this is not in the top 10 within a week, you can call me Shirley.
I don't see it getting there, but it does look great. I just think that it would need a bunch of good press reviews plus possibly advertising. But we'll see.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
08-07-2011, 04:47 PM
Another vid:

Currently learning iMaschine and Garage Band.
08-07-2011, 04:50 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
woohoo! Thanx for the vid... might have to save up some $$ and check this one out!