★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Zombie Gunship -> Universal

08-05-2011, 09:07 PM
Zombie Gunship -> Universal

We've just released the Universal update to Zombie Gunship. The official thread is over here.

Arash Keshmirian | @akgfx
Co-Founder and CEO, Limbic
Developers of TowerMadness, Nuts! and Zombie Gunship
08-05-2011, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arash View Post
We've just released the Universal update to Zombie Gunship. The official thread is over here.
Finally. downloading now

Beta Tester for: iBlastMoki 2, Deadlock, Aralon: Sword & Shadow HD
Gameloft: Pacificsun81
Gamecenter: Pacificsun81

08-05-2011, 10:09 PM
Cool, that's enough to make me push the buy button
08-06-2011, 12:18 AM
So good. Thanks for making it universal and not a new app purchase. It sounds and feels fantastic on iPad2. Between the better speaker and being able to see more details it's great. Only thing I would ask is for a way to move the weapon/view switch button closer to the bottom right where your thumb is for aiming. The current way you have to remove your in order to switch weapons and it's a bit awkward. Minor complaint though great game.
08-06-2011, 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheClaff View Post
So good. Thanks for making it universal and not a new app purchase. It sounds and feels fantastic on iPad2. Between the better speaker and being able to see more details it's great. Only thing I would ask is for a way to move the weapon/view switch button closer to the bottom right where your thumb is for aiming. The current way you have to remove your in order to switch weapons and it's a bit awkward. Minor complaint though great game.
Thanks for the great suggestion! We'll likely add more control customization options in a future update once we collect enough player feedback. For the first version we just tried to not change it too much for people already used to playing the iPhone version on their iPads.

08-06-2011, 02:52 AM
Its a lot to ask I know but I don't suppose theres a way to transfer game saves between version? Apple needs to address this to make it simple.
08-06-2011, 04:20 AM
Respect to Devs
08-06-2011, 06:00 AM
just update

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevlar x View Post
Its a lot to ask I know but I don't suppose theres a way to transfer game saves between version? Apple needs to address this to make it simple.
It's a simple update, just update and the save data is saved. I have been paying pixel doubled on my iPad and after update it's all still there. No change.
08-06-2011, 06:15 AM
Send a message via ICQ to Frant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werechihuahua View Post
It's a simple update, just update and the save data is saved. I have been paying pixel doubled on my iPad and after update it's all still there. No change.
It's about transfer between iPhone version and iPad.
08-06-2011, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werechihuahua View Post
Sorry, I meant to sync saves between iphone and ipad. This has always been a bugbear of mine, it should have been part of the universal specs if you ask me. Firemint handled it well with Real Racing 2 and Real Racing 2 HD, not even a Universal game but you can sync saves between the 2.