★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Carry Me Home - Fun & Frolics at Drink O'Clock - Promo Codes

08-06-2011, 04:16 AM
Carry Me Home - Fun & Frolics at Drink O'Clock - Promo Codes

Hey All,

It is the weekend and that can only mean one thing!!! PARTY!!

We have created an amazing app to help your party along called Carry Me Home which is available on iPhone and iPad.

We are so convinced that this will be the best party game you have ever played that we are willing to bet our own money on it and give away 10 copies to Touch Arcade users. Simple reply with why you want to play Carry Me Home.

A multitude of wacky party games rolled into one that will see you drinking, competing, gambling, sweating, embarrassing, strutting your stuff and more

Carry Me Home is the official app of the best selling card game "Carry Me Home".

An interactive card game with unique twists guaranteed to keep you and your friends coming back again and again!

Players will compete to win the trophy in a series of mini games dealt with by the Carry Me Home dealer with hilarious consequences. Each card has some form of forfeit involved with it so this game is not for the faint hearted!

Card Types:
- Your Round
- Ultimate Question
- Drink or Gamble
- Categories
- Word Association
- Trophy Challenge
- Doom Card (Rare)
- Super Card (Rare)

All of this action combined with hilarious voice work throughout make this your number one Party Game choice. Play with as many people as you wish!

Carry Me Home will be your ONLY game choice for a great night. Guaranteed!

Youtube link | Pop Up

More Info: Website
iTunes: iPhone|iPad

Last edited by Quapps; 08-06-2011 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Added promo codes & youtube
08-06-2011, 04:28 AM
Could I have a promo. i've always loved a board game imp.
08-06-2011, 05:59 AM
Now added a Youtube video
08-06-2011, 06:15 AM
would love an iPad code
my iPad is like my portable Board Games collection for me to play with my friends when we hang out, this would be an excellent addition!
08-08-2011, 11:20 AM
There are still some codes left in our giveaway. Once we have chosen 10 we will hand them out
08-08-2011, 03:43 PM
can i have a code for iphone?

thanks a lot!